The Walking Dead Return

There has been so little advertisement going into this half season. I like it because it leaves me with absolutely no clue where this show is going. All I know is that with this and Better Call Saul, sunday is going to be a great night.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF is with the TALKING dead being moved to that later time?

BAM. well did we think that would happen?

Tyreese gets bitten that quick. No prolonged visit to Noah's community in Richmond?

Well maybe they'll get to explaining all the loose body parts.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Not a spoiler if it's the next day, I understand though. But IMO, if someone browses TWD forum the day after a show airs and they haven't watched it yet, that's on them. You can't fix stupid. Still, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED YESTERDAY'S EPISODE!!!!!

Tyreese was very surprising to a point. He and Rick are 2 totally different people and there is no way they could have stayed together much longer. Tyreese was a bad ass with too much human remaining in him. I loved the news radio playing in the dream/dying sequence. The biggest surprise for me was not having his old girlfriend make an appearance, but maybe they couldn't get her for the shoot.

The loose body parts were very interesting, especially the ones in that vehicle. I wonder if it's a group experimenting or something. Was the "compound" over run by zombies or humans? That should be an interesting plot as the season progresses. Also great how they see the body parts and the only thing said is "we better get out of here", they are so numb to everything they see these days. Another reason Tyreese doesn't fit.

The roads were surprisingly clear on the trip to Virginia, now on to Washington! This should be interesting, I am so glad they are moving past Atlanta.

Edited by ricojes

I'm glad he's gone. The character has outlived its usefulness and he was deadweight this entire season. It's also fitting that it wound up being a teenage walker that got him. A crappy death for a crappy character. I'm not entirely sure who else is deadweight at this point, but that person better watch out. They've been trimming the fat this entire season with Bob, Beth, and Tyreese. I'd say Tara next, but people seem to like the eye candy.

And the British voice on the radio, that was Andrew Lincoln (Rick), wasn't it?

Not a spoiler if it's the next day, I understand though. But IMO, if someone browses TWD forum the day after a show airs and they haven't watched it yet, that's on them. You can't fix stupid. Still, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED YESTERDAY'S EPISODE!!!!!

Tyreese was very surprising to a point. He and Rick are 2 totally different people and there is no way they could have stayed together much longer. Tyreese was a bad ass with too much human remaining in him. I loved the news radio playing in the dream/dying sequence. The biggest surprise for me was not having his old girlfriend make an appearance, but maybe they couldn't get her for the shoot.

The loose body parts were very interesting, especially the ones in that vehicle. I wonder if it's a group experimenting or something. Was the "compound" over run by zombies or humans? That should be an interesting plot as the season progresses. Also great how they see the body parts and the only thing said is "we better get out of here", they are so numb to everything they see these days. Another reason Tyreese doesn't fit.

The roads were surprisingly clear on the trip to Virginia, now on to Washington! This should be interesting, I am so glad they are moving past Atlanta.

well it might be if people have not seen their DVD's recording

their were marks on the outer wall where the body half's were laying I thought and a well defined set of wheel tracks. (multiple passes)

I'm guessing it was some badass vehicle with a saw blade on the side or something? Which also begs the question, by this time why wouldn't you have some type of armored vehicle to travel in?

there were plenty of armored vehicles throughout the seasons. Finding gas is hard enough.

but that badass vehicle would gave made mince meat and would not have been stacking the upper half's into the back of that truck

and at one point I thought I saw that there were markings on their foreheads.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/R_9CrovlwCA6130A6ccVow--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/cbstv.cbs.com/ee8cd8399d49cd4b71602de20e3a8791

I'm glad he's gone. The character has outlived its usefulness and he was deadweight this entire season. It's also fitting that it wound up being a teenage walker that got him. A crappy death for a crappy character. I'm not entirely sure who else is deadweight at this point, but that person better watch out. They've been trimming the fat this entire season with Bob, Beth, and Tyreese. I'd say Tara next, but people seem to like the eye candy.

And the British voice on the radio, that was Andrew Lincoln (Rick), wasn't it?

It thought he filled a very specific need for the group.....they cant ALL be losing their humanity the show would get old really really quick.

He basically was a male mother hen.

It thought he filled a very specific need for the group.....they cant ALL be losing their humanity the show would get old really really quick.

He basically was a male mother hen.

They still have the priest and the Mullet, so a couple people can fill that role. The thing with Tyreese is he is the type that would make his feelings known and that can cause conflict within the group. This is a tight group for the most part, they have been through all kinds of hell. They know the type of person they need to be to survive in this world and they are willing to be that person when necessary.

They still have the priest and the Mullet, so a couple people can fill that role. The thing with Tyreese is he is the type that would make his feelings known and that can cause conflict within the group. This is a tight group for the most part, they have been through all kinds of hell. They know the type of person they need to be to survive in this world and they are willing to be that person when necessary.

Those are the people who get killed off over and over on this show. That was pretty much the whole point of the episode, especially the comments from the Detroit Tigers hat guy. The moral compass of the group always dies on this show. Dale, Herschel, and now Tyreese. If the priest wasn't still so new to the group, he'd be next.