The Walking Dead Return

My favorite episode is the one at the CDC, "TS-19". I'm sure it will be another American region just for the target audience.

As far as a spinoff, here's my idea: Take an existing cast of a cancelled show & go from there. I'd love to see the characters from "The Newsroom", "Terriers" (yeah, I know), "Prison Kings", "Lights Out", or even "Gravity" face the zombie apocalypse. How would Ron Swanson do?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe one as its been hinted in in the previous episodes wrt to comments made. hopefully not as I indicated.

Other rumors of Rick's demise don't seem feasible....

or due to other real life events ....

as Past Joe mentioned

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

So that happened last night.......

Anyone else surprised as to who died?

I dont wanna say who in case some havent seen it yet but I will say my money was on Carol.

I was very surprised

CBF

Not surprised by who, but the way they did it was very surprising.

Abraham and company pulling right up to the front door of the hospital really bugged me. We just spent the last two episode with Rick's group plotting how to get in, and some of that planning was back at the church with Michonne and Carl. Then they just drive right up the front door to find them. If they show up a few hours too early, there goes the entire plan!

the way they did it sucked. No build up. No nothing. Even the actual shot was terrible. It was like a glimpse of it.

Not happy the way it went down. And I kept hearing all this crazy talk on FB before I watched it. I was honestly let down by the episode. Thought it would be better.

I wasn't surprised it was who it was. With all the leaks about Norman Reedus "crying for an hour before filming the scene" and the other spoilers that the actors were saying like "have your tissues ready". I was very surprised they let the actors say as much as they did before the episode. Just sucks we have to wait until February until it comes back on. With American Horror Story being so lame this year TWD was the only show I continually looked forward to.

This season started out prmomising enough. I thought last season (the first half anyways) was the best yet...and this current "half season" was just back to the same old lameness...I think I am not watchig this show anymore....it has been far too rare, as far as I am concerned, that it has lived up to its' hype. :thumbdown:

Abraham and company pulling right up to the front door of the hospital really bugged me. We just spent the last two episode with Rick's group plotting how to get in, and some of that planning was back at the church with Michonne and Carl. Then they just drive right up the front door to find them. If they show up a few hours too early, there goes the entire plan!

For some reason, this whole episode looked really poorly filmed, or edited..I can't put my finger on it, but it just looked very low budget...

Not surprised by who, (due to spoilers I expected it in a way) but the way they did it was very in your face shocking.

I was expecting more of a shootout versus a (pardon the terminology) blow to the head slap in your face blood splatter.

also kind of a spoiler / theory bust. Daryl is not and will not be a gay character in the show.

What did the Terminus people call the zombies? I was thinking about the different names each group has for them:

Rick's clan -- walkers

Governor's clan (Woodbury) -- biters

Grady hospital group -- rotters

What did the Terminus people call the zombies? I was thinking about the different names each group has for them:

Rick's clan -- walkers

Governor's clan (Woodbury) -- biters

Grady hospital group -- rotters

Glenn called them geeks in the first season

Nobody has discussed the VERY end of the show when Morgan showed up again. Showed quite a bit of him looking around. It's only a matter of time before he meets up with the group but how will he be? The good and trusting Morgan Rick first met or the crazy Morgan he last saw?

The wife and I kept wondering where Morgan was ..... then in the end he finds the map that said go to DC we need you Rick Grimes.,,,,

the problem is Rick Grimes has no reason to go to DC now.

The wife and I kept wondering where Morgan was ..... then in the end he finds the map that said go to DC we need you Rick Grimes.,,,,

the problem is Rick Grimes has no reason to go to DC now.

Noah said he was from a walled in community in Richmond. That should at least have them headed in that direction.