The Walking Dead Return

They can see, but not real good. So they're attracted to rapid movements that don't look like other walkers. And they can smell, thus the reason the living sometimes cover themselves with walker blood and guts to blend into the crowd. But sound always gets their attention.

Ok, just curious about the vision. sense of smell and hearing is obvious, but the eye balls are rotted, so wasn't sure. Never watch the talking dead, so didn't know if it was ever discussed.

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't the Governors people have some moving objects that were meant to lure them into those giant pits? I forget exactly what they had setup. The Terminus people would setoff fireworks to herd them away. That would could be either an audio cue or a visual one. They definitely go by hearing though. It was the sound of gunfire that lured them to Terminus in the first episode this year. They showed that at one point when a herd was approaching Carol and Tyreese on the tracks.

Didn't the Governors people have some moving objects that were meant to lure them into those giant pits? I forget exactly what they had setup. The Terminus people would setoff fireworks to herd them away. That would could be either an audio cue or a visual one. They definitely go by hearing though. It was the sound of gunfire that lured them to Terminus in the first episode this year. They showed that at one point when a herd was approaching Carol and Tyreese on the tracks.

I think the governors traps also made some noise, and the herd that destroyed the farm was following the helicopter.

The Mullet fessed up.

Somehow I sensed that when he said he sabotaged the bus.

Dolphin smooth

Another WTF moment with the trailer for next week - Daryl and Carol burning a "small" body wrapped in white.

and only 3 episodes left in the season!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

That was probably a pretty good episode last night (and last week too), but I still feel kind of let down because of the way they opened the season. I don't know if it was even possible to follow up what was probably the best 3 episode stretch over the entire series.

I had a theory that the mullet sabotaged the military vehicle last season as well, he obviously was in no hurry to get to Washington and be exposed. looks like Abraham had a lot of time invested in the mullet, he's the type of person that needs a purpose or mission, so he will be a wild card from here on out. but a bad ass wild card for sure! To me it took too long to get the confession though, the whole episode really didn't go anywhere. it all led up to the confession and Abraham's back story, which really wasn't much other than confirming his bad ass status. I guess they double back and meet up with Rick's crew now.

I had a theory that the mullet sabotaged the military vehicle last season as well, he obviously was in no hurry to get to Washington and be exposed. looks like Abraham had a lot of time invested in the mullet, he's the type of person that needs a purpose or mission, so he will be a wild card from here on out. but a bad ass wild card for sure! To me it took too long to get the confession though, the whole episode really didn't go anywhere. it all led up to the confession and Abraham's back story, which really wasn't much other than confirming his bad ass status. I guess they double back and meet up with Rick's crew now.

And that backstory was poorly executed. Something bad happened and he lost family. Isn't that everyone's backstory at this point? We don't even know what happened as it opened with him beating those guys to death.

And that backstory was poorly executed. Something bad happened and he lost family. Isn't that everyone's backstory at this point? We don't even know what happened as it opened with him beating those guys to death.

I agree and maybe they show more of it at some point. His family was terrified of him with no explanation, so he must have been loose cannon to say the least.

I have not read the comics and I have heard the rumors that mullett was lieing

Not gonna lie....I hated that he was lying. The thought that there might be a glimmer of hope of turning things around sat well with me.........now EVERYONE is back to just trying to survive and eventually no one will

Good point. there was a purpose, a goal, a mission. Now as you said, it's just survival. I think the mullet is right about Washington and I think that ultimately will be the destination.

Only 3 episodes left in the FIRST HALF of the season! I don't know why they do that ridiculous "mid-season break" until sometime in January or so every year. That's the only thing I hate about this show!

phew. that's not how I (mis)read it last night.

Very surprised the Mullet fessed up honestly.

No surprised he got knocked the F%#K out though. He hit the ground like he was dead.

maybe he is???

didn't he say the guy (his neighbor) raped his wife?

-------------------------

Also why he went around to save Glen and Tara at the other end of the train tunnel.

Good point. there was a purpose, a goal, a mission. Now as you said, it's just survival. I think the mullet is right about Washington and I think that ultimately will be the destination.

If Atlanta was bad, and that Zombie farm they turned away from was bad. WTF do they think DC will be like?

After the Mullet was looking/ ogling I was wondering if Tara might give him some out of pity

didn't he say the guy (his neighbor) raped his wife?

They said it on the talking dead, but I don't remember any mentioning during the actual show though. My sound was off a bit early though, so I may have missed it.

After the Mullet was looking/ ogling I was wondering if Tara might give him some out of pity

She's too interested in Rosita. She had the lesbian thing going with that cop from the Governor's second camp and Abraham caught her staring at Rosita's chest once.

If Atlanta was bad, and that Zombie farm they turned away from was bad. WTF do they think DC will be like?

They have to go somewhere, otherwise what is there. I guess i shouldn't have said I think the mullet is right, instead I will say I think the crew will think he's right. If you don't believe there is somewhere better, then there is no hope. Hope is the only thing keeping them going.

Edited by ricojes

They have to go somewhere, otherwise what is there. I guess i shouldn't have said I think the mullet is right, instead I will say I think the crew will think he's right. If you don't believe there is somewhere better, then there is no hope. Hope is the only thing keeping them going.

finding someplace to sit and live as best they can.

kind of like the prison before the Governor, or what Terminus promised to be.

IMO the only way they make it to the heart of DC is with a few tanks and APC's

They said it on the talking dead, but I don't remember any mentioning during the actual show though. My sound was off a bit early though, so I may have missed it.

She's too interested in Rosita. She had the lesbian thing going with that cop from the Governor's second camp and Abraham caught her staring at Rosita's chest once.

I kept missing the beginning of the scene where he was bashing the guys head in. so I too may have missed it.

True about Rosita but she aint getting any there so who's left?

finding someplace to sit and live as best they can.

kind of like the prison before the Governor, or what Terminus promised to be.

IMO the only way they make it to the heart of DC is with a few tanks and APC's

I agree, that's what I would do. But kind of a boring plot for a television show...

My sound was off a bit early though, so I may have missed it.

Mine was as well, I could barely understand the Mullet early on.