The Walking Dead Return

Did I miss something?

The female cop told Beth that they rescued her from a ditch but wasn’t Beth kidnapped by a car with the white cross on the back?

In the scene where Beth and Noah are in the parking lot, you see the car with the white cross on the back window so we know that she wasn’t rescued.

I’m sure we all are aware of this but I am a little hazy as to why Beth wouldn’t remember being kidnapped

CBF

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did I miss something?

The female cop told Beth that they rescued her from a ditch but wasn’t Beth kidnapped by a car with the white cross on the back?

In the scene where Beth and Noah are in the parking lot, you see the car with the white cross on the back window so we know that she wasn’t rescued.

I’m sure we all are aware of this but I am a little hazy as to why Beth wouldn’t remember being kidnapped

CBF

She definitely wasn't rescued, but what can she say, you were abducted? That's why there is so much more to the hospital story. They must have given her a shot of some sort to knock her out, she said something about the last thing she remembers was fighting walkers. But i want to say, when Beth is first abducted, you can see her pounding on the back window of the hearse, but I can't recall that last scene from last season.

I don't think it would be too tough to hold that position. Stairs are the walkers' enemy. They just have to worry about other humans and I don't know how many would be too interested in heading into the city.

I was referring to human threat, i don't think Walkers would notice light up that high, if they notice light at all.

Did I miss something?

CBF

they never showed Beth being taken. so it is possible that she was being attacked by zombies when they came across her in the road.

I found it odd that the walkers were in the hospital "compound" near the cop cars

or did I see that incorrectly?

they never showed Beth being taken. so it is possible that she was being attacked by zombies when they came across her in the road.

I found it odd that the walkers were in the hospital "compound" near the cop cars

I guess I can see that as well. I am trying to think back to the funeral home scene, because that's where the hearse was originally and ultimately Beth's abduction/rescue. I think you correct about the "compound", that would suck to have to dodge walkers every time they needed the cars.

I guess I can see that as well. I am trying to think back to the funeral home scene, because that's where the hearse was originally and ultimately Beth's abduction/rescue. I think you correct about the "compound", that would suck to have to dodge walkers every time they needed the cars.

I think it's part of their way to keep their "employees"

I believe they recapped Daryl and Beth in the funeral home at the beginning of last nights show.

there looked to be a purse / bag with items spilled out of it on a road.

I'm wondering if Carol wasn't "planted" inside to rescue Beth. I'm thinking Noah was found by Carol and Daryl and she volunteered to get "inside" to save Beth because they are less intimidated by women on the inside.

That was my initial thought as well. Daryl probably wanted to go in himself, but Noah told them about slabtown only taking in the weak.

My daughter just watched it, and the cars are inside one fenced area and they show Beth climb through a hole in the fence to another fenced area where the rotters are.

Just because an episode is "slow" doesn't make it bad. It was more like a mystery, trying to figure out what's going on with this newest group of walking dead.

I didn't say bad. I was just reiterating what others posted along with my own prompting of lets get to killing some walkers!!!

I didn't say bad. I was just reiterating what others posted along with my own prompting of lets get to killing some walkers!!!

Killing walkers has become too easy. They need some walkers who retained some degree of intelligence, so perhaps they remember how to use a weapon like a knife or club.

that qualifies her for a would ya!

By about 11 years... :blush:

I heard yesterday that the "slowest" TWD episode had a higher TV rating than SNF

We're still going to watch, you don't know it's a "slow" episode until you've actually watched it, right?

Killing walkers has become too easy. They need some walkers who retained some degree of intelligence, so perhaps they remember how to use a weapon like a knife or club.

So, along those lines (kind of)...Can walkers see? or is it more a sense of smell that draws them to something?

Edited by ricojes

So, along those lines (kind of)...Can walkers see? or is it more a sense of smell that draws them to something?

They can see, but not real good. So they're attracted to rapid movements that don't look like other walkers. And they can smell, thus the reason the living sometimes cover themselves with walker blood and guts to blend into the crowd. But sound always gets their attention.