Golden Tate's proclamation

Just read something about Golden Tate criticizing the Bills for putting Schwartz on their shoulders. Said it was a b.s. move. You know what I thought was a b.s. move? His shimmying around like a golden retriever after a dousing, whenever he caught a pass and got a first down. I thought a good size 12 to the nuts might have been in order for that guy.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I have not seen a ton of Lions games over the last 2-3 years..normally just the Thanksgiving game, and maybe an odd MNF game here or there. Watching the game Sunday, I came away, really dis-liking that team. Normally, I feel a certain kin-ship with teams like the Lions, who have a similar frustrating history as the Bills...I always pull for the Browns, or Bengals when they aren't playing the Bills. I naturally felt that kinship with the Lions, but what a dirty team. I came away hating them, almost I hate the Seahawks for similar reasons. Dirty, chippy team.

Perhaps carrying Schwartz off the field was a little over the top, but if it bonds that team together, I am all for it.

Just read something about Golden Tate criticizing the Bills for putting Schwartz on their shoulders. Said it was a b.s. move. You know what I thought was a b.s. move? His shimmying around like a golden retriever after a dousing, whenever he caught a pass and got a first down. I thought a good size 12 to the nuts might have been in order for that guy.

Whaaambulance alert!

I forget who hit him, but he got ROCK'd after a catch in the 4th quarter. I think the Bills remembered his little dance...It was great to see...

That guy was showboating the whole game. He made a few big plays, but he did it after everything. I think our guys took note- at one point, someone put a heavy smackdown on him and it was satisfying to watch. He was quieter after it. Anyway, we won, he lost.

That guy was showboating the whole game. He made a few big plays, but he did it after everything. I think our guys took note- at one point, someone put a heavy smackdown on him and it was satisfying to watch. He was quieter after it. Anyway, we won, he lost.

his twitter is @showtimetate. I think he's a good player, but he must be the least relevant WR to call himself Showtime.

How else would the "King of Detroit" exit the stadium?