Bills fans please post your thanks to Mary Wilson

17 Josh Allen

Thank you Mary Wilson, for honorably seeing through the sale of our beloved Buffalo Bills. Ralph and yourself will always live in my heart for bringing fun NFL football to our city. Your deep loyalty to the region will be long remembered and ill do my best to make sure my children know the full details of the Wilson familys legacy

Edited by mastershake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mary Wilson and the Trust. You just did Ralph Proud and the City of Buffalo Proud. You will always be part of Buffalo and the Buffalo Bills. We love you and appreciate you selling the team to Terry.

This

Ralph is smiling, Its on like a mofo now.

Thank you very very very very much. :thumbsup:

A tremendous thank you to Mary Wilson and the trust for not only doing what I'm sure is desirable in obtaining a fair, competitive bid but more, allowing the team of the Buffalo BILLS to remain in Buffalo and relevant to fans entrenched in their history everywhere and for all of us who live a distance from Buffalo itself to remain deeply committed to the team. It really is a glorious day...from my fandom's deepest reaches, thank you, thank you, thank you. :worthy::D

Thank you Mary and Ralph. You will never know the depths of emotion I am feeling right now knowing that the team whose games I grew up going to with my Dad, Mom, and sister will remain in Buffalo.

You will always be a member of the Buffalo Bills family.

The Wilson Family has proven their dedication to WNY on numerous occasions. They very easily could have opened this up to the highest bidder and someone could have bought the team with the intention of relocating. The Wilson's did not want this and prevented it. Our team will be here for generations and we should be eternally grateful to the Wilson and Pegula Families for making this a reality.

Thank you to Mary Wilson. You and Ralph have cemented his legacy in the hearts of the people of WNY. My love for this team started when my grandfather took me to a game at 9 years of age some 40 years ago. I am grateful for the memories and look forward to the future.

Thank you Ms. Wilson. You and your husband have created and now preserved not only a WNY institution, but something that generations of families have bonded over. This goes far beyond sports. Again, thank you. I look forward to the unveiling of Mr. Wilson's statue in Buffalo.

Bill - I couldn't have written this thank you with more sincerity. Well said and thank you Mrs. Wilson, and God Bless you the Pegulas.

Wow, Kelly's cancer free, we have our team for generations, EJ didn't suck, and we are ready to SQUISH THE FISH.