Bills fans please post your thanks to Mary Wilson

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as we know, Mary was just carrying out Ralph's wishes. i don't think anyone has come out to say it was HER intentions to keep the team here, just that she was doing what Ralph wanted. all thanks go to Ralph imo. he has done more for this city than anyone else in history as far as i'm concerned. we need a statue of him in front of the stadium asap

if the bids from other cities were high enough Mary Wilson would of sold to them.. Thank Pegula only

As many of us have said repeatedly, this is not correct.

Even if you don't believe us, Tim Graham's tweet from earlier today made that abundantly clear.

as far as we know, Mary was just carrying out Ralph's wishes. i don't think anyone has come out to say it was HER intentions to keep the team here, just that she was doing what Ralph wanted. all thanks go to Ralph imo. he has done more for this city than anyone else in history as far as i'm concerned. we need a statue of him in front of the stadium asap

While I don't know this for a fact, I don't think Mary would've ever sold them to anyplace else had Ralph not left his directive(s). Either way, I'll never get tired of saying this: thank you Ralph, from the bottom of this Bills' fans heart.

if the bids from other cities were high enough Mary Wilson would of sold to them.. Thank Pegula only

His screen name does spell Morons backwards! Thank you from the #1 Bills fan and God bless the Wilson family! I know the Pegulas are the new owners, but this will ALWAYS be the HOUSE THAT RALPH BUILT!!!