Real Contest: Bills First Play from Scrimmage 2014-15 Season

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is my pick and why I came to this. They are expecting a big pass to Sammy so that is out. But do they? But if Freddie is in the backfield they me be thinking the run so Sammy gets open for a TD. BUT>>>> if they realize by putting FredX in the game we are only faking the run the pass to Sammy is incomplete! So this video is here to help! Enjoy.

My real pick. Pass to Chandler for 7...Inconceivable? I think NOT

Playaction pass, nothing open deep so EJ checks to FJax, but the throw is high and behind and exposes FJax to a hard hit between the shoulderblades, jarring the ball loose; on further review it's ruled incomplete but FJax is shaken up for a quarter or so and the offense doesn't get in sync until after halftime.

Either that, or a false start on Seantrel.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Playaction pass, nothing open deep so EJ checks to FJax, but the throw is high and behind and exposes FJax to a hard hit between the shoulderblades, jarring the ball loose; on further review it's ruled incomplete but FJax is shaken up for a quarter or so and the offense doesn't get in sync until after halftime.

Either that, or a false start on Seantrel.

Has he actually had a false start ?

The white pants will be telling for the rookies. if they are overwhelmed that is

that's a two-hatter.. that is..