Da'Rick watch 2014

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But, but, but......look at his TALENT!!!! How do people continue to ignore the numbers he put up againt Middle Tennessee State five years ago?!?!?

:lol:

It was his numbers at Tennessee (leading the SEC in receiving) that impressed. With that being said he was a short leash guy and he just blew his chance. Still would have rather extended him the chance but he wouldn't have survived this on any team.

It was his numbers at Tennessee (leading the SEC in receiving) that impressed. With that being said he was a short leash guy and he just blew his chance. Still would have rather extended him the chance but he wouldn't have survived this on any team.

agreed on all fronts. we wouldve been stuck scrambling to sign hogan today. i couldve dealt with this as the worst case scenario.

its a shame the guy cant get his head on straight, because he could be very wealthy.

So the Bills were right, and you were wrong?

Ok, good.

So the Bills were right, and you were wrong?

Ok, good.

Not what I said. In fact I said almost the exact opposite. If he did exactly what he did you could have cut him and signed Hogan or TJ Graham or Roosevelt off the street. The point was always that you can find 6th receivers on the street but can't find guys that can be #2's so you protect them. If they screw up (as he did) you replace them.

Not what I said. In fact I said almost the exact opposite. If he did exactly what he did you could have cut him and signed Hogan or TJ Graham or Roosevelt off the street. The point was always that you can find 6th receivers on the street but can't find guys that can be #2's so you protect them. If they screw up (as he did) you replace them.

Maybe, just maybe, the coaching staff knows a bit more about the guy than you?

They brought him in to camp, spent time with him, watched him every day, interviewed him, etc, and all you have done is watch a few pre-season games and one game of Colts highlights.

The Bills know so much more about his personal life, his mental capabilities and his physical capabilities than you, yet here you are trying to convince people that YOU know how to handle this situation better than them. It's complete nonsense.

You were wrong.

Edited by HoF Watkins