What is better, no guns, or more guns?

36 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You just did it....oh....4 days is not first thing huh?

No.........................that is incorrect.

Lets look at the nonsense you wrote shall we.

40 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Yes - The most appropriate thing to do after a shooting is - first thing - is

to tell the people who got shot (and the surviving friends and families) at their church or school that the reason they got shot was

because they did not carry a gun or have an armed guard out front.

The REASON they were murdered was because a hate-filled bigot shot them. Anti Semitism has been around for centuries and is still practiced by the uneducated, and inteligencia alike

The Trump blamed the victims excrement is only pushed by those who look to push their own agenda at the expense of all else.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the Saul Alinsky playbook. throw them off their guard by accusing them exactly of what you are doing so they don't see what is right in front of them.

Whether it's Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Obama, Clinton or any of the additional libs, this is their MO.

8 hours ago, TH3 said:

Yes - The most appropriate thing to do after a shooting is - first thing - is to tell the people who got shot (and the surviving friends and families) at their church or school that the reason they got shot was because they did not carry a gun or have an armed guard out front.

If you're referring to the President, he was responding to a direct question on the subject.  If he were a political robot, he'd have responded with "there is  a better time to have that conversation."  He's not that guy.  If he were, we'd be talking about how President Clinton were mishandling pretty much everything instead.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

The REASON they were murdered was because a hate-filled bigot shot them. Anti Semitism has been around for centuries and is still practiced by the uneducated, and inteligencia alike

It’s important to understand why and where it comes from. My god, if the Sicarii only knew what they were throwing in motion. 

From Liberal Author and 'Journalist'

The way the 2nd Amendment is currently interpreted completely negates the 1st. You can't have free speech when you reasonably fear armed response. In fact, it negates the entire rest of the Constitution, which is a rulebook for how to compel order without resort to arms.

He wrote that on purpose.............................?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

He wrote that on purpose............................?

Completely reversing the intent.

2A guarantees that the people can keep all the rest of their freedoms.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

He wrote that on purpose.............................?

I'm guessing this guy also argues that Facebook can and should censor conservatives because "It's not the government doing it, so the First Amendment doesn't apply!"

I'd also like to know how the right to bear arms negates the Senate's responsibility to ratify treaties.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm guessing this guy also argues that Facebook can and should censor conservatives because "It's not the government doing it, so the First Amendment doesn't apply!"

I'd also like to know how the right to bear arms negates the Senate's responsibility to ratify treaties.

You can't have free speech ratified treaties when you reasonably fear armed response.

On 10/30/2018 at 11:38 AM, Foxx said:

the Saul Alinsky playbook. throw them off their guard by accusing them exactly of what you are doing so they don't see what is right in front of them.

I wish people would stop giving Alinsky credit for Russian anarchist ideology.   Ascribing the tactics to Alinsky remove much of the historical associations to the true roots.

Watch what you write folks........................

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

New York Lawmakers Drafting Bill That Would Allow Social Media Checks Before Gun Purchase. 

“Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and state Sen. Kevin Palmer’s proposal would allow authorities to review three years of social media history and one year of internet search history of any person seeking to purchase a firearm.”

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

New York Lawmakers Drafting Bill That Would Allow Social Media Checks Before Gun Purchase. 

“Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and state Sen. Kevin Palmer’s proposal would allow authorities to review three years of social media history and one year of internet search history of any person seeking to purchase a firearm.”

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

I think if I ever got a gun I'd hand them out to underprivileged youths and ask risk teens in order to defend themselves.  I'd also give them a copy of men kampf and nights in Rhodesia.  

I'd also give all the ammo to those guns to upper class white kids for lulz.

Then, anyone who carries a gun has to work together 

Search this, mofos

Good thing I don't have any guns ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

I'm ok with this, so long as anyone who runs for political office is required to produce and make public 5 years of social media (unscrubbed), and the entirety of their search history, on all devices they have access to.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm ok with this, so long as anyone who runs for political office is required to produce and make public 5 years of social media (unscrubbed), and the entirety of their search history, on all devices they have access to.

So, I'm never gonna run for office.

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I got a question for you New Yorkers -- why is your state so un-American? Duty to retreat....restrictions on gun freedoms. Un-American.

King Andrew decreed it so. I love the People's Democratic Republic of New Yorkistan!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for red and blue New York state

Lol, I know. Just stokin the fire. It's a damn crime and shame that the marthas vineyard liberals are calling all the shots. Disgusting. But New York's gun laws are un-American and gross. I'll stand by that. 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

Effectively linking your internet history to your criminal background check, meaning if you fail a background check because you posted "Robert E Lee was a patriot" on Twitter, it's now part of your criminal record.  

That's nice...  

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

Jonah Jameson?

• Haha (+1) 1