What is better, no guns, or more guns?

tv31v1fC_bigger.jpgOklahoma City PoliceVerified account @OKCPD
FollowFollow @OKCPD
Lake Hefner shooting update: A man walked into the Louie’s restaurant and opened fire with a gun. Two people were shot. One person has been taken to a hospital with serious injuries. A bystander with a pistol confronted the shooter outside the restaurant and fatally shot him.
5:57 PM - 24 May 2018

Liberals want us disarmed.................never give in

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

they are perfectly free to completely disarm to show us a better example

fat !@#$ing chance that will happen

Turns out the OKC shooter wasn’t stopped by a good guy with a gun — he was stopped by TWO good guys with guns

SHOCKER! Shannon Watts will NOT let armed citizens who killed OKC shooter put a dent in her anti-gun narrative

THERE it is! Daily Beast’s spin on armed citizens stopping OKC shooter is ‘so predictable’

u_DNSQ_Q_normal.jpg

After two armed men stopped a mass shooting in an OKC diner, conservative media and gun-rights orgs seized upon the story as evidence that more guns can reduce gun violence https://thebea.st/2KPR6Rm

Again, the actual story is not the story , it's the old "Republicans seize/pounce" angle...............libs are so predictable

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Keep your guns... on your person. I pity the fool who tries this where me and my compatriots are assembled. 

Gun free zones only guarantee unlimited opportunities for psychopaths. 

Woo-hoo!  Internet tough-guy.

You just set the land speed record for going on ignore.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hhahahahahhahahaha, my guess is that this is a badge of honor around here. Thanks, and tell me how the Traveling Pants saga goes, ya nance. 

Not sure you understand what an internet tough guy is, but it refers to someone who threatens another individual personally over the Internet. Which I didn’t do. But thanks for the ignore, you’re a dunce and a nance. God be with you, you’ll need his assistance. Best

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain

22 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Hhahahahahhahahaha, my guess is that this is a badge of honor around here. Thanks, and tell me how the Traveling Pants saga goes, ya nance. 

Not sure you understand what an internet tough guy is, but it refers to someone who threatens another individual personally over the Internet. Which I didn’t do. But thanks for the ignore, you’re a dunce and a nance. God be with you, you’ll need his assistance. Best

Yeah, but do you even lift, brah?

52 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

You drive a better car than the rest of us, don't you?  

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, but I drive a better car than your 2011 Prius.

You know who else drove a better car than a Prius?

Hitler

And almost everybody else in the history of the world that didn't drive a Prius

So does that make anybody who doesn't drive a Prius=Hitler?

Myself included :unsure:

You are Hitler if you didn’t vote for Hillary.

Apparently a special place in hell is set up for all the women who didn’t vote for Hillary.

rhe Dems have totally lost whatever mind they had

On 5/23/2018 at 12:14 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

From the linked story:

At 6:57PM EST on December 16, 2012, Duncan wrote to Emanuel in a message titled “CT shootings.”

Duncan asked the Chicago mayor, “What are your thoughts?”

Five minutes later, Emanuel responded, “Go for a vote this week before it fades. Tap peoples emotion. Make it simple assault weapons.”

Duncan responded immediately, “Yup- thanks.”

“When I did brady bill and assault weapons for clinton we always made it simple.  Criminals or war weapons,” Emanuel said in the email to Duncan.

“Gun show loophole?” Duncan responded.  “Database?  Cop-killer bullets? Too complicated?”he said.

“Cop killer maybe,” Emanuel responded.  “The other no.”

The exchange ended when Duncan concluded with, “Got it.”

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:11 PM, B-Man said:

Liberals don't want you disarmed... -They  just don't want your deranged, anti-social, children getting hold of your murder weapons.

You tea-partyers are SH_T at parenting... Which would be fine if you weren't also armed to the teeth.

Edited by #34fan

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Liberals don't want you disarmed... -They  just don't want your deranged, anti-social children getting hold of your murder weapons.

You tea-partyers are SH_T at parenting... Which would be fine if you weren't also armed to the teeth.

isn't that judgmental to call a child deranged or anti-social?

especially after his arraignment?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Liberals don't want you disarmed... -They  just don't want your deranged, anti-social, children getting hold of your murder weapons.

So to recap...you don't want to disarm everyone. You're just pointing out that people on the right are bad parents. And you'd be good with that if you could just disarm everyone.

Got it.

You can barely complete a comprehensive thought. Is it any wonder you voted for someone who could barely climb down a flight of stairs.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So to recap...you don't want to disarm everyone. You're just pointing out that people on the right are bad parents. And you'd be good with that if you could just disarm everyone.

Got it.

You can barely complete a comprehensive thought. Is it any wonder you voted for someone who could barely climb down a flight of stairs.

Uh oh, you just slandered an elderly, handicapable woman. He's going to be all over that, pwning you and such.

56 minutes ago, #34fan said:

How else we going to solve the problem of how mixed-race marriage is perceived?

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How else we going to solve the problem of how mixed-race marriage is perceived?

By letting your daughters date my mixed-race nephews... As long as they're between 15 and 17... Do they like rap?

41 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It was more like, 'be better parents', OR 'lock-up your stockpiles of ammo'... Might take your kid getting mowed down for you to see that light.

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Wow. 

As as usual you are just demonstrating your own bias,

but with each reply you show that you are not very bright either. 

All bluster with no substance. 

Edited by B-Man

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wow. 

As as usual you are just demonstrating your own bias,

but with each reply you show that you are not very bright either. 

All bluster with no substance. 

:lol: Bias?!

Kids are sponges... Right now many of yours are soaking in the dehumanizing commentary you're making about the Parkland survivors... Drinking in your pro-gun rhetoric... Identifying their peers as strong or weak based on your ideals... The very instant little Johnny feels cornered by the 'libtards' in his art class, he's going to remember the combination to your gun safe... They won't be teasing him much longer after that.

Edited by #34fan

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

By letting your daughters date my mixed-race nephews... As long as they're between 15 and 17... Do they like rap?

No children of mine are getting anywhere near your nephews.  Not as badly as that gene pool is clearly polluted.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No children of mine are getting anywhere near your nephews.  Not as badly as that gene pool is clearly polluted.

:) Oh they're a couple of little charmers.... I wouldn't be so sure...