What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Enough of this .........................

Worx-QBit-Cordless-Screwdriver.jpgCan you Neocons really believe the Founding Fathers anticipated THIS ?

automatic

pistol grip

can be modified to fit phillips head, flat head, hex, and possibly chainsaws

scary black finish

1ffnjg.jpg

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Again, screw you guys!

screw gun.jpg

I work for a major tool manufacturer, and I do not approve of these fully automatic, high capacity clip magazine military style scary looking screw GUNS. I think I can safely say this is definitely a cheap Chinese knock off of a real tool, usually sold in shady aisles of homes and depots around the country.

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I work for a major tool manufacturer, and I do not approve of these fully automatic, high capacity clip magazine military style scary looking screw GUNS. I think I can safely say this is definitely a cheap Chinese knock off of a real tool, usually sold in shady aisles of homes and depots around the country.

That's sort of a RIGID stance on your part.

Did you hear the latest media (hilarious) attack on the NRA ?

From the wonderfully unbiased NPR (paid for by you)

fZtGr19H_bigger.pngNPR PoliticsVerified account @nprpolitics

FollowFollow @nprpolitics
NRA, In New Document, Acknowledges More Than 20 Russian-Linked Contributors

OOOOOh scary stuff..............

Spoiler alert: the payments (a whopping $2,000) were from U.S. citizens in Russia and were for NRA dues and magazine subscriptions.

So it's basically the same as Watergate and Teapot Dome having a dirty scandal baby together. It's that bad....:lol:

The problem is, NPR makes this out to be something very nefarious, but when people actually read the article, and do some research on their own they realize that it's nothing. Is violating the trust of your readers, worth that? Increasing mistrust in the News?

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Enough of this .........................

Worx-QBit-Cordless-Screwdriver.jpgCan you Neocons really believe the Founding Fathers anticipated THIS ?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Again, screw you guys!

screw gun.jpg

No one needs this type of firepower. This is just so utterly offensive, I am going to need my safe space, teddy bear, comfort animal, flannel onesie, TWO cups of hot chocolate, a copy of Katy Perry's greatest hits, and a coloring book to get through the next hour.

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

It's like a Colt M4 vs a Walmart Hi-Point Carbine

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think that belt buckles should be illegal. That’s because a case I was nearly impaneled on in Trenton, NJ was about a Hispanic kid who beat another Hispanic kid with a “DEADLY WEAPON”... a belt buckle. 

I kid you not. :wacko:

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Personally I think that belt buckles should be illegal. That’s because a case I was nearly impaneled on in Trenton, NJ was about a Hispanic kid who beat another Hispanic kid with a “DEADLY WEAPON”... a belt buckle. 

This is what gets me.  Should we ban cars?  There were 37,641 deaths from car accidents in 2016 alone.  Think about that: 2,996 people died in the 9/11 attacks.  Where is the outrage about motor vehicles? 

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

i recognize kimmell, david hogg, i think that's a baldwin, and is that michelle kwan in the bottom?  the rest i'm happy to say i don't give a !@#$ knowing.

I think that's also Amy Shumar and Alyssa Milano. I don't know the names of the two Black guys and the Asian chick.

I just realized that I instantly knew who the white people were but had no idea about the other three...

Edited by unbillievable

Stunning hypocrisy! Why no guns? It's unsafe? Really? 

Peru_Americas_Summit_09898.jpg-4f9aa.jpg?t=20170517a

“I thought giving everyone a gun was to enhance safety. Am I missing something?” asked the father of a slain Parkland student. Even some NRA members and gun enthusiasts bristled at the notion of disarming for the vice president.

“You may disagree … but in my opinion the very people that claim to protect the 2A should never host an event that requires disarming the good guys. Sad. No excuses for this … it makes us look stupid,” 

From the story. They are basically admitting those high school students are 100% right 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Stunning hypocrisy! Why no guns? It's unsafe? Really? 

Peru_Americas_Summit_09898.jpg-4f9aa.jpg?t=20170517a

“I thought giving everyone a gun was to enhance safety. Am I missing something?” asked the father of a slain Parkland student. Even some NRA members and gun enthusiasts bristled at the notion of disarming for the vice president.

The USSS made that call.  Not the NRA. 

I understand the need to flex political muscle, but if I were in charge I'd tell Pence and co. "no dice" if they required people to disarm at the convention.  Get a live video feed so he can address the convention from somewhere else if the USSS won't budge and you still want him to speak.

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

The USSS made that call.  Not the NRA. 

I understand the need to flex political muscle, but if I were in charge I'd tell Pence and co. "no dice" if they required people to disarm at the convention.  Get a live video feed so he can address the convention from somewhere else if the USSS won't budge and you still want him to speak.

And the NRA went along with it. This President who is a tough guy on supposidly cutting regulations did not cut this regulation. It's ok for guns in schools but not around his VP or him. Hypocritical 

On 4/22/2018 at 5:54 PM, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

This is what gets me.  Should we ban cars?  There were 37,641 deaths from car accidents in 2016 alone.  Think about that: 2,996 people died in the 9/11 attacks.  Where is the outrage about motor vehicles? 

Or spoons for that matter.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/19/15819808/obesity-global-epidemic

As Levi pointed out the Secret Service makes that call, not the NRA.

So because the stupid parkland spokeskids don’t know something, our entire media is now running with a bogus story.

And everyone fell for the same vapid criticism that arises each time someone under secret service protection delivers a speech at an event.

Don’t complain about your eroding credibility and people calling you “fake news” when you publish things like this.

:lol:

Edited by B-Man

On 7/20/2014 at 11:31 AM, 3rdnlng said:

As it pertains to small arms, what is the difference between an offensive weapon and a defensive weapon?

Neither at the Mike Pence speech. NO GUNS !! 

Guns are banned there! 

BANNED! 

Tibster still pushing his "squirrel"

maxresdefault.jpg

Do libs realize that if Mike Pence goes to a McDonalds............the Secret Service bans any guns from being in ther ?

When the Trumpster holds a rally in Michigan There are no guns allowed .

When Barack Obama holds a speech in a hall, all guns are banned.

When Michelle Obama appears on TV, the Secret Service makes sure that all guns are banned.

Keep pushing the non-stories..............it's like free money to the 2018/2020 campaigns......:lol:

1 hour ago, westside said:

That doesn't count though. How did 8 years of hope and change go in Chicago?

Libs talk tough and point fingers but they don’t give to charity or volunteer to useful causes or give a rip about anyone but themselves 

• Like (+1) 1