Bills' Final Sale Price contest

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$950m Pegula.

AND the first thing he does is change the stupid beer rule so that it's served STARTING at halftime when my moderate buzz is starting to wear off. Nobody needs beer in the FIRST half of the game and terry knows this.

I mail him a $5 spot to grease the deal.

$1.082 B - Bon Jovi / Rogers Group. About a 30% premium on where it should go. They get the approval when they "promise" to keep the team in NY.

FWIW, as fans, I would get nervous over these $1B+ deals. It makes it incredibly hard to make the ROR these guys are looking for without substantially raising prices. Ticket prices might need to be 2x-3x.

$1.082 B - Bon Jovi / Rogers Group. About a 30% premium on where it should go. They get the approval when they "promise" to keep the team in NY.

FWIW, as fans, I would get nervous over these $1B+ deals. It makes it incredibly hard to make the ROR these guys are looking for without substantially raising prices. Ticket prices might need to be 2x-3x.

ROI comes from the TV contract; everything else is peanuts by comparison. In any event, we've been getting away with larceny in terms of ticket prices for decades; I'm fine if they double in price.

• 5 weeks later...

OK OK, I guess I have to reveal my inside info ...

53463_original.jpg

If she were a President, she'd be Baberaham Lincoln! #Schwing

Really though? I said it a long time ago, and I'll say it again...this team is going nowhere, and Terry Pegula deserves the key to the city! #Savior ($1.61 billion!)

$1,150,000,000 and the winner is Pegula's wife as Terry can't own an NHL team and an NFL team at the same time.

At least I think that's true, right?

Great question, Seasons1992. I don't think we really got to the bottom of that one yet. Can El Pegual own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres, at the same time, IF his wife also owns the Bills?

I just saw that the Wegman family is billionaires. Danny W is a big Bills fan, or was at one point. Surprised they didn't bid. Could change the W in Ralph C Wilson Stadium to a stylized Wegmans W, sell only WPOP etc.

That said, Pegula for $1.3.

I just saw that the Wegman family is billionaires. Danny W is a big Bills fan, or was at one point. Surprised they didn't bid. Could change the W in Ralph C Wilson Stadium to a stylized Wegmans W, sell only WPOP etc.

That said, Pegula for $1.3.

already taken...try $1,299,999,999.00 and that should do it.

Great question, Seasons1992. I don't think we really got to the bottom of that one yet. Can El Pegual own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres, at the same time, IF his wife also owns the Bills?

If he moves the Sabres to Hamilton I think we're ok.

Yes because they are in the same market