Canadian OT on Bills radar

Sounds like the bills would be the only logical fit for him since he will have to study and intern in Canada. I'm sure our marketing gurus are all over this guy because he could ignite the growing Canadian fan base. It's funny the new cast of characters that could be on this roster next year, maybe he can room with Brandon Spikes on road trips.

Don't trust Canadians. Lost list of trouble makes:

Avril Lavigne

Justin Bieber

Allan Thicke

Pam Anderson

Peter North

Bryan Adams

Sarah McLachlan

Keanu Reeves

Nelly Furtado

But, sure, why not.

You forgot Dudley Do Right.

Avril Lavigne

Justin Bieber

Allan Thicke

Pam Anderson

Peter North

Bryan Adams

Sarah McLachlan

Keanu Reeves

Nelly Furtado

But, sure, why not.

This is a great list....only made such by the inclusion of Peter North. That's hilarious.

Draft him. Provide him with a translator for the training camp and the first year. Have him give snowshoe classes to draft picks from the SEC. Also "how to find out where your car is after a snowstorm" and "why healthy women are more fun in the sack".

Edited by maryland-bills-fan

sounds like a smart kid, 6th round? 7th?

The article mentions he is projected as a 3rd or 4th round prospect.

Or #1 overall in the CFL Draft.

The Ottawa Roughriders disbanded a couple years ago IIRC. I'm glad to see Ottawa will have football again, but a little disappointed they will not be called the Roughriders. Now they are the Ottawa Redblacks.

I always found it amusing that the CFL had 9 teams and two of them were called Roughriders. Well, one team was the Rough Riders (two words). I once heard an explanation that the Rough Riders from the East (Ottawa) were named for loggers who rode logs down the river. The Western (or Midwest) Rough Riders rode horses, moving cattle around.

Edited by Dennis in AZ

Avril Lavigne

Justin Bieber

Allan Thicke

Pam Anderson

Peter North

Bryan Adams

Sarah McLachlan

Keanu Reeves

Nelly Furtado

But, sure, why not.

You also forgot Meazza.

You also forgot Meazza.

I thought he was French? Pretty sure he's French. Yeah. He's French.

Of course there can no way be a list of US trouble makers.

Google "Famous Americans" then click on images. It is mind boggling and confusing - clearly I can understand why the world has a poor opinion of "us."

I am looking at that picture of him at the CFL Combine and wondering if they did that in the lobby of Hilton or Holiday Inn or something. I am fairly certain that the floor is carpeted.

I am looking at that picture of him at the CFL Combine and wondering if they did that in the lobby of Hilton or Holiday Inn or something. I am fairly certain that the floor is carpeted.

That's a different guy, but, yes I thought the same thing, hotel ballroom. Duvernay-Tardif skipped the combine and instead worked out at a pro day.

Avril Lavigne

Justin Bieber

Allan Thicke

Pam Anderson

Peter North

Bryan Adams

Sarah McLachlan

Keanu Reeves

Nelly Furtado

But, sure, why not.

What's wrong with Keanu Reeves? Dude was Neo and Ted in Bill and Ted.

• 1 month later...

I thought I heard the Bills did have someone at his pro day. I think they are interested in him, would not be at all surprised to see them draft him, Supposedly he would be the #1 overall for the CFL draft and is considered the Greg Robinson of Canada. He could hang out in Canada House.

Edited by YoloinOhio

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Laurent+Duvernay-Tardif&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=501D392F4B7D80F88A8D501D392F4B7D80F88A8D

I heard Mayock mention him so I looked for his pro-day tape. impressive but the Bills were not at his workout?

Tim-

The Bills were definitely there--- Bills' scouts took him to dinner.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/tag/laurent-duvernay-tardif/

the last thing this team needs is some baguette-toting frenchy on its roster. he'll probably go on strike if they don't supply cigarettes and frog legs in the locker room. communist.

HAH i feel off my chair !!!