DeSean Jackson released

I'm willing to drop this. There's no evidence against the kid, there are pictures of him throwing up gang signs. I can find plenty of that for a number of athletes and celebrities. There's nothing to be an expert of, sorry. I'm sure you know a ton more about gangsters than any of us. But this isn't a question of who knows gangsters more, it's about not rushing to conclusions. Just wait for more evidence, he could definitely be a gangster, or maybe not.

And I'll also say, desean Jackson is just a proven version of Goodwin wig will cost way to much and has character issues

Why do you think the Eagles cut their pro bowl 27 year old WR?

Just because of a few pictures? Nope, there's no fire here- disregard that smoke.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think the Eagles cut their pro bowl 27 year old WR?

Just because of a few pictures? Nope, there's no fire here- disregard that smoke.

Obviously. After no takers in a trade, they just cut him. Everything is fine, multi-year multi-million dollar contract of regret incoming!

An NFL player was in our shop today, he plays for the Vikings. I asked him what he thought about DeSean, and he said his problem is he doesn't put in full effort. he takes plays off. He says if he's a decoy, he'll jog out his route. I pointed out he had over 1300 yards, he said, shoot, he could've had 2000 if he hustled. Then he said, "If he comes to the Vikings, I'd love it. I'd get to cover him in practice."

For what it's worth, I'd love to have him on our team.

lol - Drake is an upperclass Jewish kid from Toronto who started off as an actor before becoming a rapper. Now Weezy, he's a gangster / gang member...

Also, doesn't everyone from South Central down to Long Beach know some gang members?

Should be interesting to see if the Bills take a look at him.

Agreed .

In my opinion we dont have enough need for that type of football player. We have those playmakers already.

We need the big Rec and the end zone threat. We have the " break one loose" type in CJ Spiler and Goodwin.

Bills should not be in the market ffor this guy regardless of character.

Be interesting to see how the story unfolds after he gets picked up again.

Is drake a gangster?

http://ionetheurband...jpg?w=450&h=359

http://1.bp.blogspot...drake blood.jpg

Ps: I'm asking for your educated opinion?

He likely has some tied in experience or networking with some gang bangers. It doesn't make them gangster, cool or tough.

But, both of them are just posers and wannabes that I'd take out with a single backhand.

In this case? He's done nothing wrong but have friends. They resigned Cooper (same position) despite his public debacle this year, they also gave Vick 100 million.

This is hypocritical at best, discriminatory at worst. They trash him on the way out the door with nothing but hearsay and accusations. Would you approve your company firing you for who your friends are if you've never been in any serious trouble? It's the NFL, not s knitting club.

http://www.nj.com/ea...rom_eagles.html

you want this chump around your million dollar investments ? you only no one will touch him, he's a gang banger and out you go. he'll make the papers again though

I agree. He's a very good long ball hitter, but seems inconsistent and not so much the 3d and 5 guy that seems so much more important in today's NFL. Don't get me wrong, I'd take him, but I don't think he's worth top WR money. For that I want a guy who catches 90 balls a year, not 60.

I wouldn't take him for all the tea in China.

Reading through this thread, this is all I have to say to the prospective defense lawyers out there: Da Nile -- it ain't just a river in Egypt.

Questions about Jackson's gang connectiosn -- serious questions -- go back to his Cal days (when he was a teammate of Marshawn Lynch.

They should have traded him. Stupiod BIlls you dont let players like Byrd walk for noth... Sorry lost my train of throught.

But really though. Million dollar Talent, 1 cent mind.

He already filed for Bankruptcy IIRC.

No one would pay $10 mill this year for a player who is tied to gang activities. If they had a trade partner it would have happened already.

This guy is trouble. Good thing we have no need for him.

We need to go big.

"Crosson went on to talk about how Jackson routinely throws up gang signs and described how the two C’s in Jaccpot was to avoid “CK,” which stands for Crip Killer."

Okay, so when is he officially changing his name desean Jaccson? Surprised he hasn't been taken out by the Crips yet for this obvious offense!