Thaddeus Lewis starting against Bengals

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You love that Thad Lewis is our starting QB?

No simply the fact that my uninformed mind suggested this would happen. Personally i'd rather see Thad Lewis play than Tuel. At least he has some wheels to get out of trouble, and has played a full NFL game....

Both LGs in a meeting, talking with them before announcing anything.

Jermey speculating maybe that is where the roster spot for Thad comes from?

I cant see that..don't cut a guy with another in the room I would not think

Edited by plenzmd1

That white towel thing....the franchise just threw it in..

How do you figure? They're (2-3). They still have 11 regular season games left to play and Manuel will be back in a few weeks. You want them to kidnap Peyton Manning?? What more can they do, man?

Then he should have been on the active roster and EJs backup from the start.

He was only here for like a week before the season. He didn't know the playbook at all. Tuel, at least, has been here since OTAs.

Here's his start last year: http://www.nfl.com/player/thadlewis/497121/gamelogs?season=2012

I wanted Freeman but at least it's not Tuel. Anyone hoping that we got a guy off waivers and started him this week is crazy. We still have a bunch of weapons and our D is getting healthy. Not ready to give up on this season at all. The Bengals are very beatable.

Or... or... or...just maybe they like Thaddeus Lewis better than Dixon or White? They actually have seen him in practice for several weeks now.

I dont know if they think he's better, but the difference in talent is not as big as some think on here. Add in that Thad has a much better grasp of the playbook than any of the others could have in a week, it makes sense.