Sprained knee on EJ

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to marrone.

Hopefully he can brace it up and play.

I thought his season was over.

You did see him riding the stationary bike and practicing his backdrops on the sideline after the injury didn't you? He'll play next week

You did see him riding the stationary bike and practicing his backdrops on the sideline after the injury didn't you? He'll play next week

Ya sorry im on my stupid phone and didnt want to elaborate. I meant i thought his season was over when he got hit seeing his leg fly back.

I keep hearing he's a smart QB, but he's going to have a very short career in the NFL if he doesn't wise up and get out of bounds. Now, I realize he was trying to gain an important first down -- and he succeeded, but at what cost? He has to play smarter or he'll be an ex-NFL player in a couple of years.

Edited by ChasBB

Ya sorry im on my stupid phone and didnt want to elaborate. I meant i thought his season was over when he got hit seeing his leg fly back.

Yeah, I was sure that when they came back from commercial, they were going to be loading him on to the cart....glad to hear its only a knee sprain, hopefully he will be ready to go vs Cincy.

"E.J. Manuel has been tentatively diagnosed with a sprained right knee.

Manuel was spotted wearing a bulky brace in the locker room, but was walking under his own power. "Sprained knee" could mean anything, and the Bills won't know the full extent of the damage until Manuel undergoes an MRI. Judging from the way he was walking around on the sideline this evening, it's quite possible he avoided major injury. His status will be updated Friday."

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?r=1

Hopefully a sprained knee is all it is.

I now see what every coach and the people in the "business" say about EJ and his persona just being infectious... You can't help but love the guy and root for him. But, damn he still got a ways to go. It always seems to take him 2 quarters of a football game to start getting in to rhythm. In this case, unfortunately, right when things were looking up, he got hurt...

A sprain could mean anything. Some of the things it could mean could be very bad. When I tore my ACL completely in two, the diagnosis sheet said ACL "sprain".

I hope the fact that EJ could walk afterwards is a good sign, but I could too within 20 minutes of tearing my ACL.

Edited by Arkady Renko