Sprained knee on EJ

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you guys getting this info? I haven't seen anything officially posted. FML if this is true. Meanwhile Hoyer tore his ACL. Poor guy. You root for guys like him. He, much like EJ, shoulda just slid appropriately. Hoyer kinda half-assed his slide and EJ didn't slide/go out of bounds at all. No wonder Marrone looked pale on the sidelines in the 4th quarter last night. We won't win another game with Tuel at QB.

Edited by bobobonators

When he was walking around after, and riding the bike, I could tell that he was more or less OK. Still, all he had to do was go out of bounds!

He needs coaching on diving and the QB slide to avoid injury. If he dove out of bounds with his legs straight out behind him, he doesn't take the hit to the knee. He dove like he was sitting in a chair. Its all in the technique.

agree. If EJ finishes out the game we probably win. A whole bunch of 3 and outs by Tuel killed us in the 4th quarter.

You can thank all the law suits for having EJ sitting out. The docs shut him down, not Marrone.

You can thank all the law suits for having EJ sitting out. The docs shut him down, not Marrone.

agree. But at the same time if rather not chance it either. I wouldn't put the future of my QBs knee in jeopardy in a almost meaningless Browns game.

I'm liking this team for 2nd half of season with everyone back. Then we will know what we have. This roster is a triage ward. Are the Bills the most injury prone team in the league? or am I imagining things and in fact every team has 6 or 7 starters out or limited every single week?.

Edited by 8and8Forever

I'm liking this team for 2nd half of season with everyone back. Then we will know what we have. This roster is a triage ward. Are the Bills the most injury prone team in the league? or am I imagining things and in fact every team has 6 or 7 starters out or limited every single week?.

I'm thinking unless a move is made at QB...the rest of the season will be a wash...Tuel has promise. But not in his first year.

Edited by Jdragon2

me too man. the only concern I really have (beyond EJ's health) is Hackett. He's still a question mark for me. I don't know how much of this playcalling is held back b/c of a rookie QB or if this is how it'll be going forward.