Sprained knee on EJ

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ESPN article says its a sprained MCL for EJ. Freddy played last night with a sprained MCL, so I imagine EJ will be ready for the next game

Not all sprains are the same. Depends on the severity or "grade" of the sprain.

GO BILLS!!!

Tom Brady looked pretty bad until his fifth start after Bledsoe went down. yet you are done with tuel based on a quarter of play last night?

I don't believe I said anything about being done with him, I asked a question about what leads this poster to believe Tuel has promise.

EDIT: And since when does Jeff Tuel = Tom Brady?

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I'm liking this team for 2nd half of season with everyone back. Then we will know what we have. This roster is a triage ward. Are the Bills the most injury prone team in the league? or am I imagining things and in fact every team has 6 or 7 starters out or limited every single week?.

Problem is, when someone comes back, one or two others go down, so we are never really at full strength.

Neither did Manuel.

Y'know, I really don't understand this.Yes, he makes some bone-headed throws and he has many things he needs to get better at, but there are QBs wearing SB rings who make bone-headed throws and need to get better at some things. However, he also does a lot of things that give me great hope unlike any other quarterback we've had in years. He's a first-year kid running a hurry-up offense against defenses he's never seen before, and yet he helps keep us in games more often than not. He looked pretty damn impressive to me, given these conditions.

While I recognize I have no way to back this up, if Manuel stays in the game last night, the Bills win it with or without Hoyer in the game.

While I recognize I have no way to back this up, if Manuel stays in the game last night, the Bills win it with or without Hoyer in the game.

I agree 100%. The offense was clicking; two straight TD drives. Those three straight 3-and-outs after Tuel came in sucked the life out of the Bills.

That is a TOS violation and I hope you get booted for that

Lotta trolls on the board this morning

Yes this is why after the doctors examined him they had him doing drop back passes, riding the bike, and walking around on his own power

Jeesh.....some of you I swear to god. The Bills would NOT be doing this with a player that had that severity of an injury

Settle Francis. I was saying my initial reaction was it looked bad. I hope i'm wrong, and i'm not questioning the Bills procedure with him on the sideline. Obviously they know what they are doing, but at the moment of impact, bad thoughts went through my head.