ESPN lists Nigel Bradham as a borderline top-ten LB in 2016

ny33

I'm currently concerned about the 2013 Bills.

Exactly. What's the point of the article - players coming of their rookie contracts that are probably going to be looking to cash in on their 2nd contract?

Don't have ESPN Insider and never will. It's not compelling material.

http://insider.espn....inebackers-2016

No other Buffalo linebacker makes the list. He's one of ten players that "just missed" the cut, placing him in the top twenty in writer Field Yates' list.

This makes me optimistic about Bradham's future; it's not just Bills fans who are high on Bradham's potential.

2016 ???? Let's worry about this year (4 seasons from now?). That is some kind of crystal ball their using at the four letter "insider" web site. Now we know why you have to have a subscription.

But it is nice they recognize him.

Exactly. What's the point of the article - players coming of their rookie contracts that are probably going to be looking to cash in on their 2nd contract?

Don't have ESPN Insider and never will. It's not compelling material.

this is exactly the reason not to get insider.

Top 10 LBs in 2016?

The next feature is probably going to be "top 16 busts at QB in 2020." Some 8th grader is already an NFL bust.

this is exactly the reason not to get insider.

Top 10 LBs in 2016?

The next feature is probably going to be "top 16 busts at QB in 2020." Some 8th grader is already an NFL bust.

They say its because his hands are too small and he lacks the arm strength to stretch the field vertically. There are also questions about his physical and emotional maturity.

They say its because his hands are too small and he lacks the arm strength to stretch the field vertically. There are also questions about his physical and emotional maturity.

Teammates report nervous looks and cracking voice at big moments.

Teammates report nervous looks and cracking voice at big moments.

He also shows a tendency to finish the play prematurely; coaches are trying to determine if this is anxiety driven.

So Hockey and basketball just finished, and it is the dog days of baseball. The guys over at ESPN are trying to get something going, i get it.

If anything it is a nice tip of the hat to Bradham. He showed some improvement last year. Lets hope Pettine can turn him into a good to great lb. Bradham has the physical talent i think, he just needs to learn to be where he needs to be.