Poll: Are we total suckers again?

167 members have voted

1. 1. Are we suckers again or are we actually going to be good under this regime?

• We're suckers
    • We'll be good under this regime

It seems the optimisim on the board has skyrocketed with the new regime and now a new QB. Has Russ Brandon worked his marketing magic again or are we justly optimistic? I mean I must admit I'm hopeful, but ESPN has us at 30 in the power rankings. A lot of people are saying Manuel was a major stretch as a first rounder and it took fans a lot of convincing themselves to like the Marrone hire. Are we just wanting to believe the BS again and are just as gullible as they come?

Edited by The Voice of Truth

It seems the optimisim on the board has skyrocketed with the new regime and now a new QB. Has Russ Brandon worked his marketing magic again or are we justly optimistic? I mean I must admit I'm hopeful, but ESPN has us at 30 in the power rankings. A lot of people are saying Manuel was a major stretch as a first rounder and it took fans a lot of convincing themselves to like the Marrone hire. Are we just wanting to believe the BS again and are just as gullible as they come?

Not enough options.

I thought people might want more options and I thought about putting them but you can't pick both or take a "wait and see" approach or "cautiously optimistic". What fun is that? If I put those everybody would pick the safe ones. I want some real answers. Man up and make a prediction.

I don't think we make the playoffs....this year....but I feel pretty darn confident that we put a respectable product on the field this year. I like the direction this team is heading. This coaching staff has a much different feel to it, I LOVE what I've seen from Doug Marrone, and I really feel that we will be a serious contender within the next 2-3 years.

Maybe I'm a sucker?

If we lose this year it won't be because we have a HC who thinks a lame arm QB is a starter and also apparently knew nothing about what consituted a valid defense in the modern NFL. Things have to be better. If we lose, it won't be because of stupidity.

Edited by AJ1