Bills officially sign QB Kevin Kolb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the recent slew of FA QB signings/trades, you would think Kolb would take just about anything he could get at this point. In fact, IIRC his main suitors other than Buffalo were Oakland and Seattle. Plus, in Buffalo, he actually has a legitimate chance to be the starting QB. I don't think he has that opportunity with any other team at this point.

I wouldn't worry too much (those who like Kolb in Buffalo). I think this gets squared away.

skelton really is terrible. i was only joking to poke fun at those who think every other qb theyve ever heard of is an upgrade

kolb is in the fitzpatrick class - capable of being a bottom third starter in this league but not reliable enough to lead a contender. kolb still has a slightly open window of potential upside that fitz probably doesnt have, but kolb probably gets this upcoming season to take his last shot at starting and if he cant cut it this time he goes on the same career backup/emergency qb that fitz appears to have arrived at

so just bc he didnt cost them any picks i hope this deal does go thru eventually. they qb mix would be better with him in it than not in it

The team verbally made an agreement with Kevin Kolb & his agent but there was some details that Kevin's agent Jeff Nalley took the wrong way, so hold on for the tightening of the ship.

Bills FO: "homosezwhat"

Kolb's agent: "what??"

Bills FO: (uncontrolled giggling to the point of tears)

Yeah, the brain trust will get this all ironed out so Kolb can play a few games before they make room on IR for him.