Bills officially sign QB Kevin Kolb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunch on Monday:

Kolb Salad

Korn on the Kolb

Maronne's getting his Offense Kobbled together.

it's a little pricey, but I'm having the Kolbe beef burger

Don't forget about the cherry Kolbbler for dessert.

Kolby cheese anyone?

Ground up and fed to the dog, Kibbles and Kolb.

I'm wondering why he never mentions the "L" in his name. it's like it doesn't even exist. What is he hiding?

Does Kelvin Sheppard call himself Kevin? I don't think so.

Funny that you mention Kelvin Sheppard. Kolb's first name used to be Kelvin but he had it changed years ago.

At the time he was quoted as saying "!@#$ these stupid L's"

I wouldn't go out and buy his jersey yet.

He could be getting a name change at anytime.

I'm wondering why he never mentions the "L" in his name. it's like it doesn't even exist. What is he hiding?

Amateur Hour!

He was told to get the L out of Philly and then Arizona.

Buffalo's next. Third time is the charm.

By the way, book is he will be sacked five times at Wegmans when he arrives for his signing.

Sometimes it takes putting the right athlete in the right system and with the right supporting cast to succeed. Most would agree if you took away a fella like Cam Newtons ability to run with the football, and force him to be your typical pocket passing QB, you will not be putting your star athlete in the best position you can to win football games. (just one example)

Kolb was a very smart signing in my opinion. Kolb will have good protection and what I believe is the best one two punch in football with FJ and CJ.

Myself personally, I'm real excited to see what Kevin Kolb can do in Buffalo.

(still praying we draft Nassib)

No link, but there will be a press conference at 1:15pm (eastern) today to announce that Kevin Kolb has signed with the Buffalo Bills. Travaris Jackson still waiting for his press conference...

I about spit coffee on my screen lmao! Yeah, and he really, really thinks he is going to get a chance to compete...

I about spit coffee on my screen lmao! Yeah, and he really, really thinks he is going to get a chance to compete...

Yeah, the notion that anyone other than Kevin Kolb will be the opening day QB for the Bills is pretty silly. Wondering if Jackson is regretting signing the paltry deal he signed to stay in Buffalo, without even testing the FA market. I admit, I have some reservations about Kolb, but the move is growing on me. I just hate to see a situation, as we have in the past, where one guy is the starter based on his salary, rather than his performance.

Yeah, the notion that anyone other than Kevin Kolb will be the opening day QB for the Bills is pretty silly. Wondering if Jackson is regretting signing the paltry deal he signed to stay in Buffalo, without even testing the FA market. I admit, I have some reservations about Kolb, but the move is growing on me. I just hate to see a situation, as we have in the past, where one guy is the starter based on his salary, rather than his performance.

Are you suggesting that Jackson is better than Kolb?