Thurman Thomas on John Murphy at 8 pm Tonight

TheZone78

Thurman's interview:

I find out stuff a lot of people don't find out. I'm going to keep it to myself. Would say something in a few weeks.

Doesn't have anything to do with ownership, coaches or anything of that nature. Have a reliable source who gave me some information and I'm not going to tell anybody anything. Has a good relationship with the Bills and won't disclose his information until the season is over.

This is something you don't have to worry about. It's very good news. The Bills don't even know the information Thurman has.

He did it because he wanted Bills fans to be excited about something and it is exciting.

Something that has nothing to do with ownership, coaching or anytihing of that nature? I hope to God that he found out that Tom Brady is retiring.

Also said he's close with Gailley. That doesn't sound good :( Gailey will be here next year???

Or Jim Tressel at OC? He was here for JAX...

Does anyone know what TT's measuring stick for "good news" is? I mean, could the Toronto series NOT being extended be considered "good news" to TT? What other things has he said that anyone can recall has he dubbed as "good news"? (hope that made sense the way I phrased that)

Thurman's interview:

I find out stuff a lot of people don't find out. I'm going to keep it to myself. Would say something in a few weeks.

Doesn't have anything to do with ownership, coaches or anything of that nature. Have a reliable source who gave me some information and I'm not going to tell anybody anything. Has a good relationship with the Bills and won't disclose his information until the season is over.

This is something you don't have to worry about. It's very good news. The Bills don't even know the information Thurman has.

He did it because he wanted Bills fans to be excited about something and it is exciting.

The bills don't even know the news he has?

It's not coaches or ownership....

I like TT and all but he's a bit of a prick for saying "I know something you don't know and I'm not telling!" For what amounts to weeks of attention for himself...

They have a new lease and its not about coaching or ownership and the Bills don't know. So why should fans care? Honestly, the only good news anyone wants is coaching changes, a new owner, or a new QB.

Again.... Another reason social media sucks. What one person finds valuable and tweets, posts or otherwise tells everyone across the globe isn't necessarily important to said globe!

The bills don't even know the news he has?

It's not coaches or ownership....

I like TT and all but he's a bit of a prick for saying "I know something you don't know and I'm not telling!" For what amounts to weeks of attention for himself...

Exactly. And he even goes on talk shows to get attention for himself. Ridiculous. If you have something to say then say it. Otherwise be quiet.

I'm racking my brain to think of something exciting that doesn't involve a coaching or ownership change.

Odds are you'll be disappointed. It sounds like its closer to a new radio show for Thurman or a friend than anything truly bills franchise related (as far as type of news)

Yeah, I guess I want to believe that this mediocrity based franchise will all of the sudden start acting like a first class organization so badly any form of optimism logically goes out the window.

The only thing I can think of...is that Polian and Ralph have talked and have an agreement for Polian to take over football operations after the season. Polian told Thurman or somebody Bill knows told Thurman. Then officially the Bills don't know right? I have no idea...damn you 34! :death:

My guess is it's Hall of Fame news. Andre Reed finally has the votes.

Hey, that's an excellent guess which fits the criteria! If true, it'd be great news.

My only question/problem on that, is they don't even meet to vote until Super Bowl weekend.

Bill Polian Coming to the Bills as Executive Of Football Operations, like Bill Parcells did in Miami?

Bet you that's a no - as he said its not known to the team and seemingly not front office related. Could be wrong but stuff like this is often related to coverage of the team with those types of clues, not the actual team.

What ever the news is it will not be earth shattering. What can it be? Thurman being named GM of the new and improved Bill themed restaurant/gift shop? Jim Kelly getting a new job as Bills PR director? Irv, Rick and Tom re-uniting and be the new anchor team for a new Buffalo Bills Tv station? The possibilities are endless and just as pointless.

The news is that the stadium will go back to the rules in the 1980's and allow all fans to bring in their own booze... as long as its in a plastic container. Remember that gem! I honestly believe that Rich Stadium was the last venue where you could do that.

Can't wait for the announcement :D