TJ signs

It's good that he signed but guys with this holdout mentality usually carry the unwarranted arrogance onto the field. Look at Maybinot. I wish he never signed. I hope Graham does better but have low expectations.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Why did it take so long? What gives this kid the right to have so much swagger? Why is Ralph so cheap? Why is life so hard? Why must I fail in every attempt at masonry?

I sure hope the Bills taught TJ and his crappy agent a lesson with this contract. I hear he's playing for $100 a game and all the free ice cream he can eat.

I sure hope the Bills taught TJ and his crappy agent a lesson with this contract. I hear he's playing for $100 a game and all the free ice cream he can eat.

What'd we do, get a copy of TO's most recent football contract?

Why did it take so long? What gives this kid the right to have so much swagger? Why is Ralph so cheap? Why is life so hard? Why must I fail in every attempt at masonry?

Christ, that was funny.

Did he finally end his holdout? That greedy bastard!

I so agree ... why can't the Bills sign their #3 picks before the draft - the reason RALPH is so cheap!

We should have drafted GRONK ... BRADY ... and Buddy blew it this year ... WILSON ...

Graham was soooo greedy ... who does he think he is ...

LMAO ...

Well, now we have everyone in camp and let the battles at wideout begin! We enter the preseason with so many potential weapons for a creative coach like Chan! Who wins the Easley-Jones battle? Can Naaman survive the new competition at wide out?

GO BILLS!!!

<shudder>

Only the player whose name shall not be spoken...and who just took another sack.

Flutie would have won that game.

At the end of the day, there were a lot of 3rd rounders that were later in signing to their respective teams. It has everything to do with how the CBA defined how rookies could be compensated. Early and later picks were much more straight forward. Has nothing to do with this kid's character what so ever.

<shudder>

Only the player whose name shall not be spoken...and who just took another sack.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Now I remember and I remember why I forgot.

Kind of a "Men in Black II" thing. Except now I'm sorry I asked and got deneuralyzed.

At the end of the day, there were a lot of 3rd rounders that were later in signing to their respective teams. It has everything to do with how the CBA defined how rookies could be compensated. Early and later picks were much more straight forward. Has nothing to do with this kid's character what so ever.

Did you hear? He was holding out for more money because he is a greedy bastard who was lucky to be taken in the third round

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Why do fools fall in love?

I so agree ... why can't the Bills sign their #3 picks before the draft - the reason RALPH is so cheap!

We should have drafted GRONK ... BRADY ... and Buddy blew it this year ... WILSON ...

Graham was soooo greedy ... who does he think he is ...

LMAO ...

Well, now we have everyone in camp and let the battles at wideout begin! We enter the preseason with so many potential weapons for a creative coach like Chan! Who wins the Easley-Jones battle? Can Naaman survive the new competition at wide out?

GO BILLS!!!

i can answer the last question with just two letters. care to guess which ones?