This team is starting to remind me of the mid '90s Cowboys

For one thing, we have the same defensive coordinator as the mid '90s Cowboys. Wannestedt uses the same defensive scheme he used then, and seeks out the same types of players he sought out then. While we don't have as much defensive talent as the mid '90s Cowboys had, things are definitely headed in that direction! :thumbsup:

On offense, Glenn seems like the kind of LT the Cowboys would have liked. He's bigger than your average LT, is very strong, and has good, long arms.

Stevie Johnson could be seen as a lesser version of Michael Irvin. In which case, T.J. Graham was drafted to be our Alvin Harper! I realize Gailey's overall offensive approach is different than the one the mid '90s Cowboys had, but that doesn't change the fact that Graham was almost certainly chosen to fill the Alvin Harper role.

Put down the crack pipe bro!!!! I hate, repeat HATE the Cowboys but you saying Stevie is our lesser version of Irvin and TJ Graham is our Alvin Harper?? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope you're not older then 16. And Wannestedt didn't seek out anyone then and he didn't seek out anyone now. Can't wait for Ryan FitzAikman to go to the hall of fame along with Emmitt Spiller. Before we turn into one of the best teams ever can we just get a winning record?

Put down the crack pipe bro!!!! I hate, repeat HATE the Cowboys but you saying Stevie is our lesser version of Irvin and TJ Graham is our Alvin Harper?? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope you're not older then 16. And Wannestedt didn't seek out anyone then and he didn't seek out anyone now. Can't wait for Ryan FitzAikman to go to the hall of fame along with Emmitt Spiller. Before we turn into one of the best teams ever can we just get a winning record?

Crack pipe...Michael Irvin... I see what you did there.

For one thing, we have the same defensive coordinator as the mid '90s Cowboys. Wannestedt uses the same defensive scheme he used then, and seeks out the same types of players he sought out then. While we don't have as much defensive talent as the mid '90s Cowboys had, things are definitely headed in that direction! :thumbsup:

On offense, Glenn seems like the kind of LT the Cowboys would have liked. He's bigger than your average LT, is very strong, and has good, long arms.

Stevie Johnson could be seen as a lesser version of Michael Irvin. In which case, T.J. Graham was drafted to be our Alvin Harper! I realize Gailey's overall offensive approach is different than the one the mid '90s Cowboys had, but that doesn't change the fact that Graham was almost certainly chosen to fill the Alvin Harper role.

Gaaaah! :sick:

I'm sorry, Bro, so sorry!

Let us know what we can do to help you get over this.

Please excuse me, I have to go barf now.

They better start working on the superbowl shuffle.

Yeah, because that "Discount Double Check...er Choke" thing worked out so very well for Green Bay

Teams forgetting the order of operations

1) Win the d**ned game

2) Then collect on the celebrity appearances/endorsements

For one thing, we have the same defensive coordinator as the mid '90s Cowboys.

Wanny was head coach of the Bears 1993-98.

But let's not let history get in the way of the fact that you're still wrong.

I don't agree with the comparison's to the Cowboy's hall of famers but I will say this, Wanny is going to have a MASSIVE impact on this defense. He's not some journeyman DC who's trying to make a name for himself. He's a SB winning DC who knows what it takes both in terms of players and scheme. He's also going to be focused just on defense where he excels. He's an average HC but much like Wade Phillips, he's an outstanding DC.

I don't agree with the comparison's to the Cowboy's hall of famers but I will say this, Wanny is going to have a MASSIVE impact on this defense. He's not some journeyman DC who's trying to make a name for himself. He's a SB winning DC who knows what it takes both in terms of players and scheme. He's also going to be focused just on defense where he excels. He's an average HC but much like Wade Phillips, he's an outstanding DC.

May it be so. And may it be so for the better.

Wanny was head coach of the Bears 1993-98.

But let's not let history get in the way of the fact that you're still wrong.

I looked up Wannstedt, and the article confirmed that you are correct in stating he was the Bears' head coach from '93 - '98.

we will have a huge OL like the 90's Cowboys

This I absolutely agree with. Wanny's D's in Chicago and Miami weren't bad either.

I don't compare our O to anybody's yet. And while I agree Dallas had a huge O-line, today everybody does.

There's only room here for one 15 year old on this site. Like the "Michael Irvin/Crack Pipe" thing ya did there! Clever! But let's take the long train back to reality here...The Cowboys of that era had at least, AT LEAST 3 HOFers on that squad. The closest thing the Bills have to an Emmit Smith is Fred Jackson haha! Boy, can't wait for Spiller or Freddy to break that career rushing record! Or for the Bills to win 3 Super Bowls in one decade!

!@#$ the mother!@#$ing !@#$ !@#$ing cowboys you !@#$ing troll

Samuel L. Jackson or Jack Black?

Now I like Stevie and despise the Cowboys....but i dont think Stevie would amount to a zit on Irvins a**