Two big Winners

I guess the Jets and the Bills is the two big winners in the offseason so far but it is funny that you guys got a little itchy and let the Jets out smart them again.

Don't get me wrong, I think this Williams guy you got is pretty good and can take care of business when it comes to knocking Marcia Brady around. But he is a little spindly and the Jets have now countered that with Tebow. It is going to be fun watching Tebow plow over Williams and that other reject you guys just got too. It will remind me of what I do if someone owes some money and decides to get uppity when I have a talk with him. He might try to come at me. He also might end up in the next apartment even though there wasn't a door there.

I got no hard feelings though. I think the Bills will do good most of the year. I was just checking in to see how nervous you guys are now that we got the most famous player in football. Seems like you're plenty nervous with all the racket you are making.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well start now since you'll be AWOL once the season begins.

PTR

What does that even mean? All I know is you are trying to act tough which is a joke. I guess I should never call the Bills big winners again all I get is inactionable threats.

What does that even mean? All I know is you are trying to act tough which is a joke. I guess I should never call the Bills big winners again all I get is inactionable threats.

It means you will vanish once Rex and Tebow ignite the bag of crap the Jets are turning into. By then you will be trolling Fins sites bragging about what the Jets will do with their #1 pick.

PTR

The New York Jets have officially become the Tim Tebow Jets. The resentment from the attention Tebow will get will tear this team apart leading to Rex, Tannenbaum, Tebow and Sanchez to all be gone by the 2014 season. If the 2012 season goes bad enough it could happen after this season.

This one attention-grabbing move has set that franchise back years.

It means you will vanish once Rex and Tebow ignite the bag of crap the Jets are turning into. By then you will be trolling Fins sites bragging about what the Jets will do with their #1 pick.

PTR

Now that I call you out it suddenly ain't a threat no more? That's about what I expected. And I ain't never vanished before, why would I start now? The Jets were one play away from winning the Super Bowl last year and now you think they will get the #1 pick? OK chief tell yourself that.

Thanks for not saying you're going to make me into an AWOL any more though because I was real scared there for a minute.

I guess the Jets and the Bills is the two big winners in the offseason so far but it is funny that you guys got a little itchy and let the Jets out smart them again.

Don't get me wrong, I think this Williams guy you got is pretty good and can take care of business when it comes to knocking Marcia Brady around. But he is a little spindly and the Jets have now countered that with Tebow. It is going to be fun watching Tebow plow over Williams and that other reject you guys just got too. It will remind me of what I do if someone owes some money and decides to get uppity when I have a talk with him. He might try to come at me. He also might end up in the next apartment even though there wasn't a door there.

I got no hard feelings though. I think the Bills will do good most of the year. I was just checking in to see how nervous you guys are now that we got the most famous player in football. Seems like you're plenty nervous with all the racket you are making.

Try Stand up Comedy....You are hilarious!!! J-E-S-T.....Jest!! Jest!!! Jest!!!

At least one jets fan is happy they acquired tebow. Hopefully the trade will motivate Sanchez to take his level of play up a notch. Maybe the tebow jersey sales will allow the jets to get their own stadium.

I don't really know how to judge your post. In one hand I'm thinking to myself, This freaking loser has the balls to come on a Buffalo Bills fan's website and talk trash. On the other hand I'm thinking what a loser, he actually spends his time and effort to come on here instead of following his own team. Maybe you're doing both (going back and forth on Jets and Bills forums) which would mean you have no job which also makes you a loser. I'm trying to come up with something positive to say about you cuz I'm a nice guy, but every way I look at you, you lose.

P.S. - The Bills accept the hate which only means we're being noticed and a little feared now. Once our boys learn how to play in the spotlight, it's over for the AFC East.

Wormboy do me a favor and tell me where Oswego is at. I need to make a trip there to talk to somebody.

Oswego is about 50 miles north of Cortland where the Jets have their training camp.

Now that I call you out it suddenly ain't a threat no more? That's about what I expected. And I ain't never vanished before, why would I start now? The Jets were one play away from winning the Super Bowl last year and now you think they will get the #1 pick? OK chief tell yourself that.

Thanks for not saying you're going to make me into an AWOL any more though because I was real scared there for a minute.

Ok. I thought you were funny at first which is why I even responded to your original post. But after reading what I highlighted and for a team to not even make the playoffs yet according to you be "one play away from winning the Super Bowl" is crazy. I apologize for calling you a loser. You're clearly mentally challenged and my mother told me never to make fun of the "special" kids in the special class at school and to not laugh at the small cheese bus you would ride in.

Yeah, Tebow is going to run through the Williams wall, and Marcell. Keep dreaming. Tebow couldn't even beat the Patsy's D-line last year. Oh, and we have their leading sacker(Anderson) now. Don't worry, we'll also draft an ILB before you get a chance to in the draft. Enjoy the drama of Sanchaz asking for a trade mid-season, and Stanton won't be around either now that he's looking for a trade.

Um, the jets were not even in the super bowl last year. (The good NYC team, the Giants were, oh, and they won). So they were quite a few plays away from winning it. Basic logic.

Is anyone else convinced that Jimmy Spags is just crayonz trying a different ruse? It was funny for a while but now its boring.....

I think this may be the case. I can't imagine a fan of another team going onto another teams site to talk trash. Kind of annoying, kind of funny. But I'm too busy to go to Pats sites and bash them. I'd rather spend my time talking with other Bills fans about the Bills.

How were the Jets one play from winning the superbowl last year when they didn't even make the playoffs?

The Jets signed a back up qb who can't throw and a piss poor cover guy in Landry. How are they offseason winners. What did they do to considerably upgrade their roster like the Bills have?

You sir, are delusional.

JIMMY!! Where ya been buddy? Do they let you into The Meadowlands with an ankle bracelet alarm??

What number is Tebow gonna be wearing this year...maybe "09" (which is Mario Williams number backwards on Timmy's jersey when he gets up from the ground)

Youz gotts to come visitt us this fall for a game Jimmy.

Peace brother.

I sent texts to my brother-in-law twice this year when the Jets extended Sanchez and when they traded for Tebow. Each text said the same thing:

"it's a GREAT day in Buffalo Bills history".

Everyone knows the Jets are headed where they belong. Fighting it out with the Dolphins for last place in the East. It must suck.

Are you actually trying to pick a fight over a message board? And i don't recall PTR saying he was going to MAKE you do anything so you must have put that one together in your own mind(twisting words is best left to the women). This, of course is assuming you know what AWOL means but that may be giving you too much credit:

Case in point: How in the hell were the Jets one play away from winning the Super Bowl? Don't you have to be IN the Super Bowl to be one play away from winning it?? I mean please do correct me if I am wrong but I remember the Jets going 8-8 and missing the playoffs entirely.

When the Jets brought in Tebow, nobody was nervous here. In fact the only one nervous is Mark Sanchez who just realized that he is going to end up loosing the starting job to a guy who can't throw a football. :thumbsup:

Ok. I thought you were funny at first which is why I even responded to your original post. But after reading what I highlighted and for a team to not even make the playoffs yet according to you be "one play away from winning the Super Bowl" is crazy. I apologize for calling you a loser. You're clearly mentally challenged and my mother told me never to make fun of the "special" kids in the special class at school and to not laugh at the small cheese bus you would ride in.

Maybe I should explain if your dense. The last bunch of years a low seeded playoff team won the Super Bowl. This year it turned out the Giants and Jets played in the late season and the winner was going to get in as a low seed. The two big city teams were smart enough to know about being a low seed and were where they needed to be but had to play each other. The Jets had them but let that dancer guy catch a long pass when they should have smacked him at the line. Except for that play the Jets would have won the Super Bowl. The Bills on the other hand were only about 417 plays away.

Are you actually trying to pick a fight over a message board? And i don't recall PTR saying he was going to MAKE you do anything so you must have put that one together in your own mind(twisting words is best left to the women). This, of course is assuming you know what AWOL means but that may be giving you too much credit:

Case in point: How in the hell were the Jets one play away from winning the Super Bowl? Don't you have to be IN the Super Bowl to be one play away from winning it?? I mean please do correct me if I am wrong but I remember the Jets going 8-8 and missing the playoffs entirely.

When the Jets brought in Tebow, nobody was nervous here. In fact the only one nervous is Mark Sanchez who just realized that he is going to end up loosing the starting job to a guy who can't throw a football. :thumbsup:

He called me an AWOL and then threatened to make me disappear. Now he says I should leave a trail of bread crumbs. How about I leave a trail of teeth?

Maybe I should explain if your dense. The last bunch of years a low seeded playoff team won the Super Bowl. This year it turned out the Giants and Jets played in the late season and the winner was going to get in as a low seed. The two big city teams were smart enough to know about being a low seed and were where they needed to be but had to play each other. The Jets had them but let that dancer guy catch a long pass when they should have smacked him at the line. Except for that play the Jets would have won the Super Bowl. The Bills on the other hand were only about 417 plays away.

Crayonz logic, for sure...

Is anyone else convinced that Jimmy Spags is just crayonz trying a different ruse? It was funny for a while but now its boring.....

Yeah, I agree. It was kinda funny at first, but now it's just not worth reading.

He called me an AWOL and then threatened to make me disappear. Now he says I should leave a trail of bread crumbs. How about I leave a trail of teeth?

Dude, do us a favor and google AWOL. The fact you believe this is a derogatory term says all that needs to be said regarding the amount of respect your posts deserve. Keep that fabric helmet on bud, save whatever brain cells you have.

Dude, do us a favor and google AWOL. The fact you believe this is a derogatory term says all that needs to be said regarding the amount of respect your posts deserve. Keep that fabric helmet on bud, save whatever brain cells you have.

If your so smart maybe I should pick up that dictionary and knock some common sense into you with it. I don't need to look up awol because I saw all the words around it and he was making fun of me calling me one. He also said I need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs and threatened to make me disappear. I don't need no dictionary to figure things out. You should try using your instincts too. That way you won't need to carry no book.

I started this to point out how good the Bills did in free agency this year. 2nd best in the whole NFL is really really god. And what do I get for it? Jealousy is ugly I guess.

I'd love to know which of you TBDers is really Spags. I would actually pay money to know this...

Really? You can't tell just by the posts?

Crayonz logic, for sure...

Bingo.

Hasn't anyone else ever noticed that Crayonz NEVER posts in Jimmy's threads? It's not a coincidence folks.

Noobs are ruining this thread. Missed you Spags. You get that ghost problem under control? If not, Tebow should be able to take care of that for you. Congrats on landing the NFL's most famous player. Now tell me how he's going to coexist with Sanchez. Answer my questions and show some respect, or you might find yourself AWOL...and I'm not leaving no breadcrumbs.

If your so smart maybe I should pick up that dictionary and knock some common sense into you with it. I don't need to look up awol because I saw all the words around it and he was making fun of me calling me one. He also said I need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs and threatened to make me disappear. I don't need no dictionary to figure things out. You should try using your instincts too. That way you won't need to carry no book.

I started this to point out how good the Bills did in free agency this year. 2nd best in the whole NFL is really really god. And what do I get for it? Jealousy is ugly I guess.

I know I shouldn't but...

Absent WithOut Leave = AWOL

Dude are you high, or are you 13, or both?!? The Tebow signing countered the "Williams guy" (as you referred to him)? not exactly. We needed A DE so we filled a need. The jets re-signed dirty sanchez after Peyton told them to not even waste their time, then they brought in a new #2 QB then signed Tebow so they could say they did something this offseason. Who cares if he's the most famous player, this isn't a high school lunch table