Two big Winners

If your so smart maybe I should pick up that dictionary and knock some common sense into you with it. I don't need to look up awol because I saw all the words around it and he was making fun of me calling me one. He also said I need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs and threatened to make me disappear. I don't need no dictionary to figure things out. You should try using your instincts too. That way you won't need to carry no book.

I started this to point out how good the Bills did in free agency this year. 2nd best in the whole NFL is really really god. And what do I get for it? Jealousy is ugly I guess.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

But how are you going to hit him with a book if your instincts are so good that you don't need to carry one? And say he left his dictionary back home and was carrying a thesaurus? Does that pack as much of a punch? Or what if it was only pocket sized? Only things an AWOL would need to figure out. :thumbsup:

Edited by biglukes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your so smart maybe I should pick up that dictionary and knock some common sense into you with it. I don't need to look up awol because I saw all the words around it and he was making fun of me calling me one. He also said I need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs and threatened to make me disappear. I don't need no dictionary to figure things out. You should try using your instincts too. That way you won't need to carry no book.

I started this to point out how good the Bills did in free agency this year. 2nd best in the whole NFL is really really god. And what do I get for it? Jealousy is ugly I guess.

Cooper, you are hilarious. Even though we know you'll go MIA (not Miami, Missing in Action) once the season starts and the Jets drop in the standings faster than someone who owes you money, I think you should try to have a weekly chat with the Bills fans. Cooper...I know that's you.

I guess the Jets and the Bills is the two big winners in the offseason so far but it is funny that you guys got a little itchy and let the Jets out smart them again.

Don't get me wrong, I think this Williams guy you got is pretty good and can take care of business when it comes to knocking Marcia Brady around. But he is a little spindly and the Jets have now countered that with Tebow. It is going to be fun watching Tebow plow over Williams and that other reject you guys just got too. It will remind me of what I do if someone owes some money and decides to get uppity when I have a talk with him. He might try to come at me. He also might end up in the next apartment even though there wasn't a door there.

I got no hard feelings though. I think the Bills will do good most of the year. I was just checking in to see how nervous you guys are now that we got the most famous player in football. Seems like you're plenty nervous with all the racket you are making.

Apparently you didn’t see Tebow’s first attempt against Buffalo last year. He did great, Bills nation should be worried. Was that 4 INTs, 2 of which were returned for TDs by our now backup defensive lineman? Move over Joe, it’s Broadway Timmy time! :thumbsup:

Really? You can't tell just by the posts?

Bingo.

Hasn't anyone else ever noticed that Crayonz NEVER posts in Jimmy's threads? It's not a coincidence folks.

I doubt it. Crayonz's fulltime job is being crayonz.

Now a MORE interesting question is which TBDer is really CrayonZ...hmmmmm....

Edited by TheMadCap

I guess the Jets and the Bills is the two big winners in the offseason so far but it is funny that you guys got a little itchy and let the Jets out smart them again.

Don't get me wrong, I think this Williams guy you got is pretty good and can take care of business when it comes to knocking Marcia Brady around. But he is a little spindly and the Jets have now countered that with Tebow. It is going to be fun watching Tebow plow over Williams and that other reject you guys just got too. It will remind me of what I do if someone owes some money and decides to get uppity when I have a talk with him. He might try to come at me. He also might end up in the next apartment even though there wasn't a door there.

I got no hard feelings though. I think the Bills will do good most of the year. I was just checking in to see how nervous you guys are now that we got the most famous player in football. Seems like you're plenty nervous with all the racket you are making.

Very disappointing. Not even close to your best work. Why bother showing up to post if you're just going to mail it in? You are better than this, Jimmy.

Now that I call you out it suddenly ain't a threat no more? That's about what I expected. And I ain't never vanished before, why would I start now? The Jets were one play away from winning the Super Bowl last year and now you think they will get the #1 pick? OK chief tell yourself that.

Thanks for not saying you're going to make me into an AWOL any more though because I was real scared there for a minute.

Such a typical long island douchey jets "fan"

Agent 29‏@DraytonFlorenceReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

“@CaptPantalones: @DraytonFlorence would you want to see the bills go after tebow? As a backup”<did u watch the bills vs Denver game?>

worst QB rating in the league next to Sanbustchez

Spags, good to see you here though you are so very wrong.

The two big winners in free agency have been the Broncos and Bills.

The Jets made their team worse: (1) Tebow will create a QB controversy on a team that already has a disunited locker room and, (2) you wasted draft picks to achieve #1.

Good luck to you anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills #1 in the AFCE, the Jets #2 with the Pats in the basement.

Spags, good to see you here though you are so very wrong.

The two big winners in free agency have been the Broncos and Bills.

The Jets made their team worse: (1) Tebow will create a QB controversy on a team that already has a disunited locker room and, (2) you wasted draft picks to achieve #1.

Good luck to you anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills #1 in the AFCE, the Jets #2 with the Pats in the basement.

I disagree but at least you are being friendly unlike some of these other clowns that are cruisin for a bruisin.

Dude are you high, or are you 13, or both?!? The Tebow signing countered the "Williams guy" (as you referred to him)? not exactly. We needed A DE so we filled a need. The jets re-signed dirty sanchez after Peyton told them to not even waste their time, then they brought in a new #2 QB then signed Tebow so they could say they did something this offseason. Who cares if he's the most famous player, this isn't a high school lunch table

You got your spindly DE alright and he is good and we got Tebow who can plow him right over. This is chess not checkers.

I doubt it. Crayonz's fulltime job is being crayonz.

Now a MORE interesting question is which TBDer is really CrayonZ...hmmmmm....

I think the complete lack of acknowledgement (including a denial) on the part of Crayo--I mean, Spags, says it all...

Now that I call you out it suddenly ain't a threat no more? That's about what I expected. And I ain't never vanished before, why would I start now? The Jets were one play away from winning the Super Bowl last year and now you think they will get the #1 pick? OK chief tell yourself that.

Thanks for not saying you're going to make me into an AWOL any more though because I was real scared there for a minute.

S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Sorry Jimmy, had to do it. In all seriousness, if the Jets use Tebow like they did Brad Smith, then he will be a good extra weapon for the Jets.

In regards to the Bills, we will have one of the best (if not the best) D-line in the league. With M.Williams-Dareus-K.Williams-M. Anderson up front, the offense (at minimum) will have to double-team at least 3 of those guys (if not all 4), which will leave 7 defenders covering the 4 guys remaining on offense. I'll take those odds anyday of the week.

I disagree but at least you are being friendly unlike some of these other clowns that are cruisin for a bruisin.

You got your spindly DE alright and he is good and we got Tebow who can plow him right over. This is chess not checkers.

lol alright bruh whatever you say, do we have to get call on number 29 again? Mr. Drayton Florence.....CHECKMATE

the JETS the biggest winners? BWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

The onlything the NYETS have won is a new reality show - A dysfunctional team. A #1 QB who was being left to hang before Peyton made his decision, last weeks #2 QB who now wants OUT of NY because they sign Tiny Tim and a 25% pass completion QB that just wins !!!!

once again BWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you Tebowing yet?

please tell me this guy isn't serious? the big winners of Free agency? you didnt even sign that virgin you traded for him. Yea were all pretty rattled as you can see by all the threads talking about how scared of the jets we are were shaking in our boots B-)

I believe I said free agency period, not free agency.

You ought to know something about periods.

The New York Jets have officially become the Tim Tebow Jets. The resentment from the attention Tebow will get will tear this team apart leading to Rex, Tannenbaum, Tebow and Sanchez to all be gone by the 2014 season. If the 2012 season goes bad enough it could happen after this season.

This one attention-grabbing move has set that franchise back years.

THIS IS A FACT !!! :beer::thumbsup: GO BILLS !!!!!!

Maybe I should explain if your dense. The last bunch of years a low seeded playoff team won the Super Bowl. This year it turned out the Giants and Jets played in the late season and the winner was going to get in as a low seed. The two big city teams were smart enough to know about being a low seed and were where they needed to be but had to play each other. The Jets had them but let that dancer guy catch a long pass when they should have smacked him at the line. Except for that play the Jets would have won the Super Bowl. The Bills on the other hand were only about 417 plays away.

He called me an AWOL and then threatened to make me disappear. Now he says I should leave a trail of bread crumbs. How about I leave a trail of teeth?

We know you don't actually have any teeth.

They won't be my teeth that'll be being knocked out there cinderella.

Spags,

You sir are hilarious! You're talking pretty big though for barely seeing the field on a D-III Football team that won 3 games in four years. Yes, the St. Lawrence Saints...Mr. Cooper you are revealed.

Edited by dubs

There is nothing to fear coming out of the jets. SJ13 can man handle Revis. Our improved D-line should have Sanchez sacked and T-bow INT'd. If there is anything I'm really worried about is stopping T brady... I really just wanna see him on his ass the whole game... Nothing would make me happier, he is definitely the player i hate the most. Oh BTW I like how well the jets did in draft they knew they needed a new QB cuz what they have isn't working. too bad what they acquired wont work either.

They won't be my teeth that'll be being knocked out there cinderella.

Well duh. He just said everybody knows you don't have any teeth. How can your teeth be knocked out if you don't have any? Better have your mom check to make sure there's no carbon monoxide leak in your basement.

I love how this guy comes out of nowhere and threatens to "knock peoples teeth out." Dude you need a life... and a job. Good luck in the future bro, you're really going to need it.

by the way there champ, AWOL means absent without leave... you thought he said A-WHOLE.. completely different. (I wouldn't have expected your simple mind to understand the difference).. and what happened on christmas eve when the bills played Tebow?? I personally witnessed him play and suck as an NFL QB. Good luck with the circus that is the NY JESTS!

bad troll job. u you get a 1/10

and the internet tough guy roll? hahah F-A-G fag fag fag.

you are a kitty. mista tuff guy

if your response is yah bro i do dis all da time wrecking peeps and dropping fools. its still = you being a kitty

lol ill kill you via the interwebs. THUGGED out since cub scouts playa! what are you gonna do? internet punch me? ill internet shot you now whattup? go back to world of warcraft you nerd