Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If (BIG if) he stayed at Kelly's last night, he's a Bill. Nobody would put the press on harder than Jimbo, and I'm sure his country estate would give Mario & fiancee a real taste of "country" life in the southtowns.

Jim was at the Lagerhaus (next to First Niagara Center) after the sabres game last night having some beers

That was at like 11pm... so unless Mario and his girl hung out with Jill all night, I can almost guarantee that MW did not stay at Jim's house.

Edited by CherryCoke

HAS to be. If he's ready to skip off to another team, WHY would he have stayed another night and WHY would he be back at OBD this morning??? I understand leverage, but KEY-RIST! He can leverage other offers from home!

Free room Free meals Free Coffee Free limo!

If you're the Bills, how do you handle today? Mario shows up this morning and you say "Mario, you've got our best offer. We'd love for you to sign it by the end of today. If you can't do that..."

a) ... we're going to have to pull the offer and move on in our efforts to make our team better.

2) ... it'll still be here for you until you sign with us or someone else.

iii) ... how does another million a year sound? two million? AW COME ON!

I'll take the third option is this doesn't happen I am going to be crushed.

If we don't get him we are gonna look like fools.....

In my opinon its Buddy Nix who gonna look like the fool, Robert Meachem is picked up by a private plane Tuesday afternoon by the Bills by Tuesday night he a San Diego Charger, he never even visited San Diego he was called from San Diego in Buffalo & took a deal without knowing what front office is like, what the coaching staff is like, he has never even played in San Diego with the Saints at least in Buffalo he meet the Organization & he was sold by a phone call

Buddy Nix couldn't sell a man dying of thirst in the desert a glass of ice water & for all his Good Ol'Boy talk he hasn't done **** to make the team better & if Mario Williams gets out of Buffalo without a contract signed "HE IS GONE" & not coming back until the team he sign with comes to Buffalo to play

Pray for Peyton to sign with Tenn, once Manning signs, then Mario signs....this suspense is driving me crazy

Honestly, don't really feel that one anymore. Mario has got to be to the point were he wants to be here or not, regardless of Manning.

In my opinon its Buddy Nix who gonna look like the fool, Robert Meachem is picked up by a private plane Tuesday afternoon by the Bills by Tuesday night he a San Diego Charger, he never even visited San Diego he was called from San Diego in Buffalo & took a deal without knowing what front office is like, what the coaching staff is like, he has never even played in San Diego with the Saints at least in Buffalo he meet the Organization & he was sold by a phone call

Buddy Nix couldn't sell a man dying of thirst in the desert a glass of ice water & for all his Good Ol'Boy talk he hasn't done **** to make the team better & if Mario Williams gets out of Buffalo without a contract signed "HE IS GONE" & not coming back until the team he sign with comes to Buffalo to play

I wont hold it against buddy. He would have done his best by wining, dining and courting him, and putting the most money on the table. Can't do more than that.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I won't call YOU names, but I do think your OPINION is dumb. The FO is trying, give them a break.

someone had a good one on twitter...

"The Bills could pay for Mario's entire contract if they filmed this saga from the inside and sold it to fans as a DVD box set."

Edited by Ramius

You are correct sir.

I wont hold it against buddy. He would have done his best by wining, dining and courting him, and putting the most money on the table. Can't do more than that.

this is how green bay fans must have felt when reggie was a free agent.

Yes, but if I remember correctly, Reggie White went to Green Bay because he felt it was something God wanted him to do.

The last thing anyone -- football player or not -- wants to do publicly these days is mention that they talk to God. Unless, y'know, they're up for a bunch of taunting and ridicule.

Ok, I panicked and wanted to be the first one to type that...lol...Alex Marvez of fox sports just posted that on twitter

You could edit your post & delete this one. That way nobody would know that you suffer from premature posting fumble fingers syndrome. (PPFFS)

Yes, but if I remember correctly, Reggie White went to Green Bay because he felt it was something God wanted him to do.

The last thing anyone -- football player or not -- wants to do publicly these days is mention that they talk to God. Unless, y'know, they're up for a bunch of taunting and ridicule.

If Mario prays to a Brinks truck, we're golden.

You could edit your post & delete this one. That way nobody would know that you suffer from premature posting fumble fingers syndrome. (PPFFS)

I thought about that, but I thought it wouldn't be fair to this suffering topic to take away a precious post

Edited by Deep2Moulds46

There is no way Mario leaves without a contract. The Buying Signs are all over the place. He would have left if he was not going to sign. Why else would he stay in Buffalo for 3 days? It makes no sense. He will be signed today!