Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

This is getting embarrassing. If he's not going to sign, well, that sucks but it's time to move on. What else can the Bills do - they are giving it all they have. The longer he stays here and doesn't sign the more embarrassing it is to the team and the city. I can just here Cowherd now " It took him three days to realize something I could have told him in 5 minutes".

We will be fine. Remember, the Bills were never supposed to get him in the first place.

There are people who listen to Cowherd? Really?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's true and he really did check out were done here. No chance of signing him after this would be my guess. Some team called him and said they would top our deal but they want him there asap.

Then they need to send their own frigging private jet like we did.

Saw an opinion of all this that Mario is waiting to see where Peyton goes as those teams also have money. That maybe he wants to see who else might enter the bidding, especially the Titans.

In all fairness, I kind of believe this. Where else really has the money right now for him and what's the rush? We've waited on him hand and foot for three days.

This Russert's Mom thing is BS.

1. Luke said his mom heard from a witness. It wasn't even her.

2. Williams is a profession that needs to maintain a good reputation. He understands that every media outlet has already reported he's staying. Do you think he's going to pull something like that? Absolutely not.

He will be at 1 Bills Drive tomorrow, whether he signs or not. Believe it or not, the business of sports is not that classless (with the exception of the Baltimore Colts of course).

That is the exact reasoning Ralph Wilson has used since 1960. "We were never supposed to get him anyway."

It's only an "if" at this point, but going this far and not getting Williams would be something this organization would needs years to overcome.

Here's my theory: mario agreed to terms yesterday and this is all a sick joke... Aka bills way of getting us into national lime light and attracting other high profile fa's in tears to come.

Yea...... I'm crazy over tired but why not dream.

Breaking news: You heard it here first, Mario Williams will sign a piece of paper tomorrow, unless he doesn't, then he won't sign a piece of paper.

(I am not frustrated with this, just sort of on idle. Not sure the emotion will be there when he signs).

Here's my theory: mario agreed to terms yesterday and this is all a sick joke... Aka bills way of getting us into national lime light and attracting other high profile fa's in tears to come.

Yea...... I'm crazy over tired but why not dream.

I do not agree at all, I think. The more we sit idle with MW then the more those FA's can be like "so that MW thing done yet? I want to get this done if it's going to happen otherwise, next."

Breaking news: You heard it here first, Mario Williams will sign a piece of paper tomorrow, unless he doesn't, then he won't sign a piece of paper.

(I am not frustrated with this, just sort of on idle. Not sure the emotion will be there when he signs).

I do not agree at all, I think. The more we sit idle with MW then the more those FA's can be like "so that MW thing done yet? I want to get this done if it's going to happen otherwise, next."

I'll spread the news!

Whether he signs or not, this is going to be a free agency I tell my grandkids about. This is just so bizarre and the internet adds a twist to it.

Something like this, perhaps?

Back in two aught twelve, the meanest, most feared pass rusher (that's something from this game called football we used to have)you ever did see came to Buffalo to sign with the local team for $100 million dollars, which was a lot of money back then. He was so quick, he could be in two places at once. He even checked out of his hotel while at a hockey (another game we used to have where people tied metal to their feet and glided around on ice hitting a disk with sticks)game. Boy was he somethin, there'll never be another like him, you mark my words.

Why did Tim Russert's mother kick Mario out of her hotel?

Tim Russert's widow. Luke Russert's mother.

Luke took up for his Mom and booted Williams from his suite? OMG!!!

He could hire a car, drive to Toronto, and catch a flight there.

Mrags' girlfriend works at the bridge crossings. Maybe we could stop him at the border.

Perhaps Kelsay doesn't want to give up #90... :wallbash:

This and the Bass Pro Shops comment made me laugh my ass off.

If nothing else, Peter Pan got a good flow of traffic to his website today.

If it weren't for TBD, he would've shut that site down years ago. But he gets a steady stream of traffic from here so why disappoint the fans?

Or the Titans could send Bud Adam's plane for him...

If the Titans sign him ESPN can just replay the clip of Adams giving the Bills the double bird salute. That's what it'll feel like anyhow.

Didn't see this posted. If it was, I appologize

Williams' agent, Ben Dogra, wrote in a text to The Associated Press: "We are still continuing to talk."

Link

Dogra's partner tom condon has been known to play hardball - condon is mannings agent, brees, and completely banned from negotiations in NE last I heard. Dogra got nicks signed quick but I don't know his general rep. Anyone with more info?

Does anyone really still think MW is gonna sign with the Bills at this point? Seriously, what gives anyone that idea after two days of meetings?

GO BILLS!!!

He could. You don't hang around for half a week and fly in your significant other if you're not serious.

On the other hand, you dither like this only if you're uncertain. Or your agent's being a real ball-buster.

NFL Network should be renamed Peyton Network....they literally talked about Peyton for 50 mins n rest of the league was rushed through a 10 min review of what has happened and not a thing about what might be happening

What a joke of a network...haven't mentioned Mario at all