Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is that we have another 150 pages of this Mario thread to look forward to. The saga and entertainment continues tonight and at least tomorrow morning!

50? more like another 100 pages or more. We still have all night and Bills fans like to get to work early

No one needs journalists And it's that self-righteous Attitude that hurts the media. The issue is, what other walk of life do people have the ability to provide no proof whatsoever of their work? I just turned in a doctoral preliminary exam with 70+ citations because I don't have the luxury of saying "I heard from any anonymous source...." that garbage doesn't fly.

We don't need the media, it's an accepted part of our lives and we give it the same level of respect as politicians.

less

This is the best part ofnthe thread sonfar for me - blow by blow reports of how his woman likes the hotel room

not sure if this is sarcasm, but hotel staff claim she has had NOTHING bad to say about their visit so far. take it for what it's worth

Geez louise

Man i cannot keep up with you guys!

we probably had a deal early today. Now Buddy and and Brandon are doing a laurel and Hardy routine. " well how much did you say we would pay him? Well thats alot but ok give him the money then."

Wait i thought you had the money!

I dont have it i thought you did!

well we better find it soon. Keep him here one more more night i will go and and see if Ralph has it. wait nevermind ralph doesnt need to know about this let him sleep. Chan probably has it. Where the heck is Chan. And hey wait a minute wheres Dave W. ?

I believe we should demand accountability from people. The person who wrote the report on PFT did a bad job. If you're going to use a source that is so vague, you should at least have two vague sources. It's now been shown that the report was wrong so seems like a good idea no matter what you are reporting. If my trade is on my credibility, I'd be interested in maintaining it.

All the post said on PFT was that he was scheduled to leave, and that he COULD leave. That probably was true. Who stays for three days on a FA visit? All I can think of is one, now, a few hours later -- Mario Williams,

So...Mario is waiting to see where Manning signs?...hmmm What if Manning is waiting to see where Mario signs? We'll end up with our own version of Groundhog Day here. All our posts will be repeated for the next two weeks with slight variations. This is awesome!

So...Mario is waiting to see where Manning signs?...hmmm What if Manning is waiting to see where Mario signs? We'll end up with our own version of Groundhog Day here. All our posts will be repeated for the next two weeks with slight variations. This is awesome!

That might play into it but if that was the only factor why would he still be here and going back in the morning?

[quote name=rex' timestamp='13

31766273' post='2407028]

not sure if this is sarcasm, but hotel staff claim she has had NOTHING bad to say about their visit so far. take it for what it's worth

I wish they would have gone to a bed and breakfast, or the Mansion, but if it's a hotel, then I hope the staff isn't imcompetent. :)

Probably at either the hyatt or avant downtown. Hope he does get ushered to the Sabres game tonight. A warm night in city with the Sabres playing can be a nice vibe.

Was gonna say the same. And if he is there I'm sure the cameras will be looking for him. Being on NBC though I don't know if they will show him or not.

whats most encouraging to me is that his fiance is here as well, it means hes serious

well this is some serious business isn't it. Good man includes his wife on their future plans. That why he should be in Buffalo hard working honest folks and dedicated fans

I wish they would have gone to a bed and breakfast, or the Mansion, but if it's a hotel, then I hope the staff isn't imcompetent. :)

They're in downtown. Not revealing where. But they're in a suite. My point was that my source has said that Mario's lady has been impressed with not just the hotel, but the city.

And yes, the staff where they're at is competent.

I know I'm being glass half empty and I really do appreciate your updates. But she's probably just being polite. I mean she'd have to be a special kind of butthole to tell people 'your town sucks' when asked.

Manning needs to make his choice by tomorrow so Arizona can decide to keep or jettison Kevin Kolb