Stevie J Taking a Lot of Heat From Chief Fans

K-9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just judging from the stuff I've read over there this week, the Chiefs must have the dumbest, most back assward fans in the league.

heard their mods ban posters who criticize the head coach.

lmao.

imagine this board if the ban hammer came down for criticizing team management! literally LOL.

Isn't that a normal cut block?

"Cut blocks are mainly legal in the open field where the defender can hurdle the offensive player but not at the line of scrimmage, where the tactic is particularly dangerous, sometimes causing career-threatening injuries."

Johnson is a dirty ass cheat. No way around a fact. Isn't he the douche who blamed god for dropping a pass?

First he's blaming imaginary beings, then he's deliberately fixing a !@#$ing game.

Your WR and your team, for the most part, are scum.

[This is an automated post] This thread is locked to persons under the age of 12...

I know we get our fair share of bad posts/posters around here, but I'd just like to thank the mods from not letting this place look like that. The transforming into a plane post had to have been the most despicable thing I've read on a message board in a while.

Eh, it wasn't dirty. Let's not forget these are the same kids who were fine with the Bernard Pollard hit.

There was nothing wrong with the Pollard hit. Football is a violent game played at break-neck speed. People get hurt.

There was nothing wrong with the Pollard hit. Football is a violent game played at break-neck speed. People get hurt.

Wasn't my point. They were both normal football plays. Not implying Pollard's was dirty, although it would now be illegal.

Unless I'm mistaken...isn't Missouri the state that elected a dead guy as senator in the 2000 elections? Just sayin'

Yes, but that was more of a reflection of the dead guy's opponent than the people being stupid.

If I was stuck choosing between a dead guy and a freaking idiot, I'm choosing the dead guy.

Kind of hard for a dead guy to !@#$ **** up.

Those are the types of plays that usually take out our guys... it's about time the Bills start taking the fight to the other team.

I agree!!

The Bills were the stronger team today and that has not happened in a while...the Chiefs were beaten mentally and physically today.

Yes, but that was more of a reflection of the dead guy's opponent than the people being stupid.

If I was stuck choosing between a dead guy and a freaking idiot, I'm choosing the dead guy.

Kind of hard for a dead guy to !@#$ **** up.

It's even funnier when you know who that dead guy beat out in that election.

Isn't that a normal cut block?

Right, totally legal. Freddie was probably running down the sideline, you can see the LB chasing after someone in the gif.

Shame he got hurt, but it wasn't dirty, and Berry was in the play. Head on a swivel.

heard their mods ban posters who criticize the head coach.

lmao.

imagine this board if the ban hammer came down for criticizing team management! literally LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: we wouldn't have board.

I agree!!

The Bills were the stronger team today and that has not happened in a while...the Chiefs were beaten mentally and physically today.

Chiefs quit in the third quarter and I new we would win.

The block was a little low. And to be honest if a similar hit happened to a Bills player I would be mega pissed BUT I don't think that it wasn't an attempt to hurt Berry rather just bad form on a cut block by Stevie. Stevie went low but he went low late which isn't usually a sign that a player is looking to hurt. Also knowing Stevie isn't a dirty player I just don't think the intent is was to hurt just a poor attempt at a clean block.

I do get how a Chiefs fan would hate on Stevie but its just not his MO.