Gailey is on to Lee Evans

Peter

Gailey is on to Lee Evans judging by his comments in the Buffalo News today.

Gailey: Evans needs to run better routes and underneath routes

It looks like we might finally see whether Lee Evans can be a complete receiver.

Did you even read the article? Gailey said He needed to get Evans to run other non-deep routes. That sounds like a play calling issue.

Honestly who in their right mind thinks Evans doesn't run underneath routes if he is asked to do so?

And why would people think he can't? He turns fairly well, has very good hands though good for 1-3 drops a year while making some crazy good cathes, and until some dumb meathead TE landed on his ankle he has been fairly healthy.

Leave the WR corp alone.

This is the polite way of saying that Lee is not a complete ball player -- and he is paid like a #1 receiver remember -- most #1 receivers are complete players. IMO, Lee is a number 3 receiver at best and Chan will be lucky if he can get him to perform like a number 2. I have been saying for several years now that once Lee signed his fat contract he laid down. Chan sees it "Lee needs to run better routes and more underneath routes." Time for Lee-baby to see the writing on the wall -- he will be benched next season if he doesn't step up. If Marcus Easley shows anything Lee will ride the pine. I can't wait.

BS. If you think Evans is not a complete player, what do you think Easley will be? He was a 2 year project before he got hurt.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, Lets beat up on one of our few good players. Did anyone think that perhaps Lee was never asked to run those routes and has consequently never polished that kind of route running? As another poster already stated perhaps he is the only significant deep threat we have? The only other guy that has that kind of speed is roscoe.

Maybe it is on Lee but I guess it's really peoples bias that makes them look at it one way or the other. If this is Gailey's direction I'll wait until this coming season to see if Lee steps up or if he is actually incapable or unwilling.

TwoBillsDrive - trashing 1st round draft picks and running them out of town since 1996!

Chan calling out Evans??? I remember Lee catching all types of passes from every garbage QB's we had over the last 8 years.

The problem was that he was the only wr that could run a deep route and catch the ball consistantly since Moulds so he was cast in that mold. No issues when T.O. was teamed with him. I still trust Evans to catch the deep ball and score more than Stevie Johnson or anyone else we have. I'm sure a team like the Patriots or the Ravens would love to have a deep guy like Evans. Lee doesn't call the routes or the plays so Chan needs to incorporate plays for Lee to get the short opportunities but even on those plays some one has to go long and be believable.

Another guy trying to explain Lee's sad sack performances. Blame everyone but Lee. It is the QB, it was the line, now it is Gailey fault?!?!? I guess it is all of our fault that Lee had big drops and fumbles last year. It is all of our fault for Lee's poor route running. Lee doesn't give a flying f# about his play and he stopped competing three years ago, plain and simple, he is a quitter. Look at his production it is that of a number 3 receiver. Try and get better than a #6 draft pick for Lee, won't happen.

That brings up another point...I have never seen a fan base who value meaningless stats as much as this fan base does in any sport. When I say menaingless, I am referring stats accrued during meaningless points of a game, preseason, or fluke games that make the season look more productive as a whole rather than what it really was. Fitz and SJ are classic cases of this. I mean Half of Fitz TD's came in the first 4 games, 3 of which were bad losses and he got a junk TD at the end of each, and the fluke 4 TD game in Balt.

He only had 2 TD passes or more twice more the rest of the season, and one of those was the fluke Cincy game where he was atrocious until BOTH starting safeties got knocked out and Cincy handed us the game on a silver platter. He had far fewer good games than bad games, but all I keep hearing about is his mirage of a TD total while ignoring how bad he is ranked in every important QB statisical category, including throwing the 9th most INTs despite only playing 13 games (and about a dozen more thrown right into the chest of defenders who flat out dropped them...not tipped, just thrown right into their hands).

When you dismiss every good game by a QB as a "fluke" or "junk" of course they are going to look bad. Chris Johnson played terrible during his 2,000 yard season, if you ignore all the games he ran for 100 yards or more.

I want to laugh but don't want to insult. Was that a serious question? Because I doubt it to tell you the truth. He can't be that DUMB to think we should spend a top 3 pick on a position that we actually have some depth at.

You been a bills fan long? We been redefining dumb for over a decade.

Whoever we pick ins sure we will be "surprised that he was there" and will be "excited about his high motor"

I watch the bills draft for comedic purposes only.

Maybe Evans hasn't been able to do much underneath, because when he goes over the middle, we don't have another guy to challenge the defense deep.

Fans always like players to be called out publicly, but it usually doesn't push the player to be better. Personally, I prefer to be challenged privately, instead of being publicly embarrassed. Shows how little fans truly understand about coaching,

And you know that this hasn't taken place how?

Also shows how little you understand about human nature...not everyone responds in the same way to the same stimulus.

Regardless...I much prefer this to Dicky J's it's hard to win routine.

TwoBillsDrive - trashing 1st round draft picks and running them out of town since 1996!

You just know everyone is itching for a big Whitner/McCargo/Maybin 1st round housecleaning!!

I wonder what the record is for fewest first round picks on a team roster?

You just know everyone is itching for a big Whitner/McCargo/Maybin 1st round housecleaning!!

I'd like to go on record as the first person to call for the cutting of our #3 overall pick.

The guy is a bum! Get rid of him! Dont even let him come to camp!

First off, if anyone actually read the article, Gailey said that he has to be better at getting Evans to be a better underneath threat...he didnt exactly just throw Evans under the bus, I mean Gailey took responsibility in how he used Evans last year. I mean come on, its not like they call underneath routes for Evans in game and Evans just refuses to run them...dont get me wrong, Evans needs to get better in that area himself too, but Gailey took responsibility in this as well.

Second...You just throw up those stats as if its so black and white. First off, Evans was doubled the whole season, even after Johnson started getting targets. Teams were FAR less scared of SJ than Evans and let SJ run in single coverage a lot, even covered by LB's at times...when was the last time you say a LB cover Evans? Not to mention, SJ was often a big benefactor of meaningless stats at the end of games when the game was all but over. Often, he was literally invisible the whole game and then in the last drive or two of a bad loss he gets like 5 receptions and a TD making his stat line look decent for the game even though he was a complete non factor.

That brings up another point...I have never seen a fan base who value meaningless stats as much as this fan base does in any sport. When I say menaingless, I am referring stats accrued during meaningless points of a game, preseason, or fluke games that make the season look more productive as a whole rather than what it really was. Fitz and SJ are classic cases of this. I mean Half of Fitz TD's came in the first 4 games, 3 of which were bad losses and he got a junk TD at the end of each, and the fluke 4 TD game in Balt.

He only had 2 TD passes or more twice more the rest of the season, and one of those was the fluke Cincy game where he was atrocious until BOTH starting safeties got knocked out and Cincy handed us the game on a silver platter. He had far fewer good games than bad games, but all I keep hearing about is his mirage of a TD total while ignoring how bad he is ranked in every important QB statisical category, including throwing the 9th most INTs despite only playing 13 games (and about a dozen more thrown right into the chest of defenders who flat out dropped them...not tipped, just thrown right into their hands).

This reminds me of these fools who hype up players at the combine becuase of some great stats in some athletic drills while ignoring the actual game tapes where they are not nearly effective week in and week out (see players like Gholston). Fitz gets his TD totals high because of a few junk TD's and 2 fluke games and everyone ignores how poorly he did in the majority of the games and key QB statistical areas like accuracy, turnovers, YPA, first downs, 3rd down conversion, QB rating, etc...all of which together give you a better insight to a QB. Same thing is happening with SJ...another guy whos stats benefited by meaningless end of game pads in bad losses.

Am I the only one here who wants a QB and other players that are out there doing damage and making plays while the game matters and is winnable rather than racking up stats at the end of bad losses or guys throwing game ending INT's, dropping game winning TD's, dropping drive ending passes for first downs, etc etc. I love how Fitz plays, but he wasnt very good this year...I like SJ's potential, this was just his first breakout, but he was not nearly as effective when we needed him as the stats seem to indicate unless you are playing fantasy football.

You know what, thats it...Fantasy Football! I think I just solved my own riddle...Bills fans have had to turn to fantasy football for any hopes of football glory and its caused them to value stat totals more than in game performance. That has to be it...

Boy are you delusional. There were only a couple of games where Fitzpatrick started and him and Johnson compiled extra stats after the game's outcome was no longer in doubt.

Given the fact that as a 1st round pick, you're going to get 3 years at least to prove yourself, its kinda sad that we only have 2 1st rounders who have bene here 4 years or more, Evans and Whitner.

The other side of the coin speaks to the fanbase that froths at the mouth when 1st round picks don't make the pro bowl their rookie season. They they are busts and we need to cut them.

Bills fans would be happiest if the entire team was comprised of 7th rounders and UDFAs...look how much those guys are loved and viewed, regardless of their actual talent.

Did you even read the article? Gailey said He needed to get Evans to run other non-deep routes. That sounds like a play calling issue.

Honestly who in their right mind thinks Evans doesn't run underneath routes if he is asked to do so?

And why would people think he can't? He turns fairly well, has very good hands though good for 1-3 drops a year while making some crazy good cathes, and until some dumb meathead TE landed on his ankle he has been fairly healthy.

Leave the WR corp alone.

BS. If you think Evans is not a complete player, what do you think Easley will be? He was a 2 year project before he got hurt.

Yeah, that was Gailey's quote. The reporter, however, wrote this:

He said wide receiver Lee Evans, who put up career-low numbers last season, needs to get more consistent running routes.

I want to laugh but don't want to insult. Was that a serious question? Because I doubt it to tell you the truth. He can't be that DUMB to think we should spend a top 3 pick on a position that we actually have some depth at.

Yes he can. His top pick last year was for a player at our deepest position. So he has proven he is that dumb. Then he had to dump a good player for a net gain of zero.

I can't believe Chan lovers think it's a good thing for him to trash his players to the media. That's how coaches lose the respect of their players.

I'm so glad to see this. Always thought Lee Evans was a decent receiver, and a nice asset to the team. But I never understood the concept of him being elite or the media's love affair over him. Love to keep him, but wouldn't cry if we didn't. He had a gunslinger last season and didn't seem to do much with it.

Just read the story. This wasn't a dig at all. He said Evans needs to GET more consistent routes.

Anyway.

Third worst team in the NFL. Didn't some say the same thing about Marv? And why didn't Gailey, who runs the offense, design more plays to get the ball in Lee's hands including underneath routes. This is just utter stupidity :wallbash:

Did you not watch the second half of the season??? I know you have to put a full season together to have any success but the team played way better in the second half of the season...and before the season every one knew the bills would suck...especially when a first yr. completely new staff comes in. Did you expect gailey to come in and put up a 10-6 season? If ya did well thats just stupid...we won 4 of the last seven...We lost by 3 points to the Steelers, Bears, and Ravens...all playoff teams. Obviously that doesn't matter cause we lost but reguardless its way to early to judge Gailey especially coming into a terrible team... one in which he started turnging around...so your just utterly stupid for your dumb ass comment..

I am quite sure that Evans caught a few more passes than Nelson or Roosevelt did, and dropped many less than Stone Hands Johnson did. Also, getting open is only half of the reception equation-the quarterback has to throw it to you and half way accurate too.

If Chan and Buddy pick anyone at #3 other than a future franchise quarterback, they both will deserve to be working in the UFL with Marty.

Steve johnson dropped less passes (8) than Welker, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Terrel Owens, Miles Austin, and Pierre Garçon while catching 87. He dropped the same amount as Fred Jackson who caught far fewer. The "stone hands" characterization does not hold water. If you are thrown to more often, you will drop more. Everyone remembers the big one he dropped of course. What I watched with Lee Evans last year was an inability to get open, on virtually any pattern, and an unwillingness to fight fir the ball in traffic over the middle, come back to the ball, etc. He was thrown to far less as a result. Johnson is the number 1 receiver folks. He may well have caught more deep balls but frankly I do not feel like looking that up.

Boy are you delusional. There were only a couple of games where Fitzpatrick started and him and Johnson compiled extra stats after the game's outcome was no longer in doubt.

Really? You need to go back and review the games...I am not going through every game again, did that in other threads already. However, there were several games where this occured, several others where neither was existent in the first 3 and a half quarters forcing us to try and play catchup at the very end, and ones both these guys literally lost for us when we were in position to win at the end...

For example: Balt - Fitz 2 INTs in the 3rd qtr gave away our lead for good, KC - Fitz regulation ending awful INT where we were about to be in FG range to win and his missed WIDE open would be TD pass to Spiller in endzone in OT, Chi - Fitzs game ending INT, and SJ with his drops in key moments of games and the infamous Pitt game, etc etc.

Stats were padded at the end in several games between these two, hell it happened in the first 3 games Fitz started alone with worthless garbage TD's at the end of each blow out loss (all to SJ). I said Cincy was a fluke game as Fitz was PWNED by the Cincy D except Cincy GAVE US BACK an INT thanks to an unrelated penalty which later resulted in a TD thanks to two additional penalties on that drive to save us from punting...then they lost their 2 starting safeties and our recievers were running uncovered on several broken plays like SJ's long second half TD.

Those are flukes...fluke means "not the norm" and it is without a shadow of a doubt that its not the norm for Fitzy to throw 3+ TD's based on his career...in fact in the majority of his games this year alone he threw 1 TD or less. He only threw for more than 1 TD twice in his last 9 games, and one was the fluke Cincy game where people were talking about how he should be benched at half time. HALF his TD's came in the first FOUR games...3 of which we were crushed in and he got waste time TD's. How anyone can not see this is beyond me.

I dont care about a TD that increases our score to 14 with 1 min left to go when the opponent has over 30 points (see Jets game)...I care about players who make plays when they count...and right now, these guys didnt do that enough, failed to do so when they could, or played so bad that it was too little too late when they found a groove.

Truth is, week to week, their performances were not good enough...and it wasnt just them, it was lots of our guys on this team, and I for one am tired of settling for this crap. There is not a single meaningful stat that Fitz was good in this year outside of TD's. It becomes clear that his TD total is not an accurate indicator of his season hen you consider that 15 of his 23 TD's came in just 5 games, 3 of which were blow out losses for the most part where his stats got padded in meaningless time, and another where he sucked until half the teams starting secondary was knocked out of the game. Not to mention that he was below average or worse in the majority of his games and in every important statisitc relevant to a QB.

But there I go using logic again and reason again, something lost on this board...

Lee Evans got hurt in the Cleveland game. Not counting the first 2 games of the season that Edwards started, the Bills averaged 323.3 yards per game. In the 3 games Evans missed, the Bills averaged 271 yards. That means the Bills averaged 337.6 yards per game in games Evans started.

Clearly, Evans is the problem and I'm sure none of the Bills' young receivers would credit Evans with helping their development. :thumbsup:

Really? You need to go back and review the games...I am not going through every game again, did that in other threads already. However, there were several games where this occured, several others where neither was existent in the first 3 and a half quarters forcing us to try and play catchup at the very end, and ones both these guys literally lost for us when we were in position to win at the end...

For example: Balt - Fitz 2 INTs in the 3rd qtr gave away our lead for good, KC - Fitz regulation ending awful INT where we were about to be in FG range to win and his missed WIDE open would be TD pass to Spiller in endzone in OT, Chi - Fitzs game ending INT, and SJ with his drops in key moments of games and the infamous Pitt game, etc etc.

Stats were padded at the end in several games between these two, hell it happened in the first 3 games Fitz started alone with worthless garbage TD's at the end of each blow out loss (all to SJ). I said Cincy was a fluke game as Fitz was PWNED by the Cincy D except Cincy GAVE US BACK an INT thanks to an unrelated penalty which later resulted in a TD thanks to two additional penalties on that drive to save us from punting...then they lost their 2 starting safeties and our recievers were running uncovered on several broken plays like SJ's long second half TD.

Those are flukes...fluke means "not the norm" and it is without a shadow of a doubt that its not the norm for Fitzy to throw 3+ TD's based on his career...in fact in the majority of his games this year alone he threw 1 TD or less. He only threw for more than 1 TD twice in his last 9 games, and one was the fluke Cincy game where people were talking about how he should be benched at half time. HALF his TD's came in the first FOUR games...3 of which we were crushed in and he got waste time TD's. How anyone can not see this is beyond me.

I dont care about a TD that increases our score to 14 with 1 min left to go when the opponent has over 30 points (see Jets game)...I care about players who make plays when they count...and right now, these guys didnt do that enough, failed to do so when they could, or played so bad that it was too little too late when they found a groove.

Truth is, week to week, their performances were not good enough...and it wasnt just them, it was lots of our guys on this team, and I for one am tired of settling for this crap. There is not a single meaningful stat that Fitz was good in this year outside of TD's. It becomes clear that his TD total is not an accurate indicator of his season hen you consider that 15 of his 23 TD's came in just 5 games, 3 of which were blow out losses for the most part where his stats got padded in meaningless time, and another where he sucked until half the teams starting secondary was knocked out of the game. Not to mention that he was below average or worse in the majority of his games and in every important statisitc relevant to a QB.

But there I go using logic again and reason again, something lost on this board...

Only 2 of his 23 TDs were "waste" time TDs. And only a delusional person would fault him for torching the Cincy defense. Frankly, isn't that what any good QB would do? ...LOL

You have this very warped and unrealistic view that the Bills starting QB should be averaging 3 TDs per game. I hate to break it to you, but there are no Tom Bradys or Peyton Mannings in this draft.

Edited by 1billsfan

Only 2 of his 23 TDs were "waste" time TDs. And only a delusional person would fault him for torching the Cincy defense. Frankly, isn't that what any good QB would do? ...LOL

You have this very warped and unrealistic view that the Bills starting QB should be averaging 3 TDs per game. I hate to break it to you, but there are no Tom Bradys or Peyton Mannings in this draft.

That is completely wrong to say. Tom Brady wasn't Tom Brady in his draft.

That's the point. Absolute statements are absolutely dumb.

You're dumb if you think there's a Tom Brady in this draft. Just like you'd be dumb for thinking you have a real shot a winning the lottery.

Seriously, this is what this thread has come down to? Being mad because someone said there's no Tom Brady in this draft?

You're dumb if you think there's a Tom Brady in this draft. Just like you'd be dumb for thinking you have a real shot a winning the lottery.

Seriously, this is what this thread has come down to? Being mad because someone said there's no Tom Brady in this draft?

I would kill myself if I got mad over a message board. But I just think it's foolish how people talk like they are some draft expert. Aaron Rodgers fell like a rock in his draft.

99.9% of the people don't know crap about the draft.

I would kill myself if I got mad over a message board. But I just think it's foolish how people talk like they are some draft expert. Aaron Rodgers fell like a rock in his draft.

99.9% of the people don't know crap about the draft.

Think about how silly this board would be if everybody deferred to the "experts" like the ones who thought Alex Smith was a no brainer.

No one's truly an expert because the draft is at best a crap shoot. However, the odds are strongly in my favor me that there's no Tom Brady in this draft.

As for who I think the Bills should pick at #3? I've changed my mind about ten times on that one so I am by no means an expert with the biggest decision ever coming up.

You ever think maybe he wanted to "throw" the year to get cut and go to a team that has a chance to win on? I mean, since he's been here, he's had 4 Head Coaches (Mularkey, Jauron, Fewell, Gailey), 5 QB's (Bledsoe, Losman, Holcomb, Edwards, Fitz), 4 GM's (Dohahoe, Levy, Brandon, Nix), at least 4 OC's (one of which was on the team the year before he got drafted), a team that averages 6 years a win, an owner that publicly stated he wants ANOTHER QB, a stadium that is outdated and rundown, the weather sucks, small market, a city where more and more people leave each year, having T.O. whisper in your ear for a year and the taxes suck. ALL IN 7 YEARS! Why would you not "throw" a season to go somewhere else? Honestly, would you rather work for Disney World or Darien Lake? I mean....c'mon.

GO BILLS!

Another guy trying to explain Lee's sad sack performances. Blame everyone but Lee. It is the QB, it was the line, now it is Gailey fault?!?!? I guess it is all of our fault that Lee had big drops and fumbles last year. It is all of our fault for Lee's poor route running. Lee doesn't give a flying f# about his play and he stopped competing three years ago, plain and simple, he is a quitter. Look at his production it is that of a number 3 receiver. Try and get better than a #6 draft pick for Lee, won't happen.

Hey Trent, I know it's you.

This is the same old Lee argument rehashed. The only new data point is that the team's coach admitted he didn't see him produce as the All Madden WR many posters make him out to be either.

People can wax philosophically all day long, but production is the bottom line and Evans has been the Bills second best WR and in the leagues #3WR production tier for the past 2 years. Parrish was actually the teams second best WR behind SJ through week 8 then he was injured.

Where did I say the Bills starting QB should be averaging 3 TD's? Never did I say that...what I said is that Fitz had games far above his norm inflating his TD totals which is what you and some others insist on hanging on. I said it is NOT the norm for him to throw 3+ TD's, yet more than a THIRD of his TD's came in just TWO games...there fore, FLUKEY...

So MORE THAN A THIRD of his total TD's occured in TWO games, one of which he was atrocious in until the opposing team lost HALF of their starting secondary for the game. Yet, all you want to do is focus on his total which because of the TWO abnormal games of TD production make his total look better than it is.

The fact remains, the MAJORITY of the season he was not even close to as productive as you want to claim based on his TD totals.

Sad thing is, I do like how Fitz plays with guts and heart, and I like the guy. But this board is so predictable...first I, as well as anyone who doubted Trent, was flamed for pointing out everything wrong with Trent when everyone insisted on how great he was doing just because he wasnt JP. Now, everyone is making the same excuses for Fitz and over exaggerating his season just because he isnt Trent.

If I punch you in the balls every day then stop and switch to punching you in the chest every day, you are going to love being punched in the chest because you were used to being punched in the balls...I can assure you getting punched in the chest is better than the balls, but it still sucks.

Didn't you, like a lot of the rest of us, think the same about the number 9 pick last year about this time?

To answer this NO. I hated Marshawn and honestly wanted a new back. I can honestly say I wanted Spiller and was very excited. I know it may shock you. I wouldn't be too upset if we picked Green though. When the season our season was over he was to be quite honest the guy I was first rooting for for the Bills to select. I have since changed my mind.

Where did I say the Bills starting QB should be averaging 3 TD's? Never did I say that...what I said is that Fitz had games far above his norm inflating his TD totals which is what you and some others insist on hanging on. I said it is NOT the norm for him to throw 3+ TD's, yet more than a THIRD of his TD's came in just TWO games...there fore, FLUKEY...

So MORE THAN A THIRD of his total TD's occured in TWO games, one of which he was atrocious in until the opposing team lost HALF of their starting secondary for the game. Yet, all you want to do is focus on his total which because of the TWO abnormal games of TD production make his total look better than it is.

The fact remains, the MAJORITY of the season he was not even close to as productive as you want to claim based on his TD totals.

Sad thing is, I do like how Fitz plays with guts and heart, and I like the guy. But this board is so predictable...first I, as well as anyone who doubted Trent, was flamed for pointing out everything wrong with Trent when everyone insisted on how great he was doing just because he wasnt JP. Now, everyone is making the same excuses for Fitz and over exaggerating his season just because he isnt Trent.

If I punch you in the balls every day then stop and switch to punching you in the chest every day, you are going to love being punched in the chest because you were used to being punched in the balls...I can assure you getting punched in the chest is better than the balls, but it still sucks.

You're have a very warped view of Fitzpatrick. He's a hundred times better than Trent. You seriously need to stop because you're making yourself look foolish now.

This is the same old Lee argument rehashed. The only new data point is that the team's coach admitted he didn't see him produce as the All Madden WR many posters make him out to be either.

People can wax philosophically all day long, but production is the bottom line and Evans has been the Bills second best WR and in the leagues #3WR production tier for the past 2 years. Parrish was actually the teams second best WR behind SJ through week 8 then he was injured.

And Lee is far from the scrub your ilk makes him out to be.

But feel free to list at least 64 other receivers that you think you'd rather have than Lee.

He's a solid citizen type like Patrick Peterson and Von Miller. I don't think it's crazy to think that the Bills would take a great player who has zero character concerns at #3.

If Peterson is off the board and the Bills are hell bent on having zero character issues, then Miller and Green are in the conversation at #3.

Right now it looks like their going towards Miller. Regardless at 3, it's gonna be a solid defensive player who will come in and start. Don Banks doesn't know crap. They won't take a QB...

Maybe Evans hasn't been able to do much underneath, because when he goes over the middle, we don't have another guy to challenge the defense deep.

Fans always like players to be called out publicly, but it usually doesn't push the player to be better. Personally, I prefer to be challenged privately, instead of being publicly embarrassed. Shows how little fans truly understand about coaching,

Andy Reid has it right. You never call out a player in the media.. ever. You rip him to shreds in private. All trust between player(who is working to get better based on the coaching) is gone once you have embarrassed a player in public. Gailey has it wrong. And the media will now have him dissecting every player in public. Not good. He will lose the team if he keeps this up. And lose his job, and then we start all over again. There is a reason guys like Reid keep their jobs a long time and blabber mouths like Gailey change jobs every 3 years.

And the one year TO was here, he totally outshined Lee.....

Bottom line is, Lee is not a #1 receiver, and I applaud Chan for speaking up...

I completely agree, I've been saying this about Evans all along, but there are those on here that flip out when you bash Evans and give every excuse in the world for the guy. Now that the head coach is calling him out, that's all the proof in the world.

You're have a very warped view of Fitzpatrick. He's a hundred times better than Trent. You seriously need to stop because you're making yourself look foolish now.

Are you high? I just said that he is better than Trent. But that doesnt make him good enough just because he is better than a QB (Trent) who is probably one of the 10 worst QB's in the NFL.

And you want to talk about foolish...LMAO...you have chosen to ignore all facts and are yet to add anything of value, successfully provide any logical or relevant counter points to anything other than to name call, and have made hilarious responses like this one that make no sense in regards to the post you are replying to.