Steve Johnson Complaint/Snarky response thread

Since 1972

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a bad game. Cost the team a game in fact. Hopefully he learns from it and grows as a player.

StevieJohnson13

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..." 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPad

StevieJohnson13

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..." 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Sadly, that's a real quote. What a complete moron. Where'd he go to college again?

It happens? I dont pay game prices for "it happens." He is paid to " CATCH THE BALL!" Plain and simple. He "F"-up and he should hear about it loud and clear!

Yeah that's productive. Good attitude. Let's degrade Steve Johnson. Hopefully he will lose some self-confidence, and will be somehow a better player as a result. Classy :thumbsup:

Yes he does lack class when you show to a presser in your wife beater. ESPN even had a c'mon Man making fun of him for it. And blaming God for your lack of maturity is utterly ignorant and insulting. Stay classy SJ.

how is it any more classless than when players thank god for a victory?

Just curious considering his recent angry tweet. Fans will still be behind Stevie, but he's gotta learn from this game. I would be staying after practice catching an extra 100 footballs every day to make sure that doesn't happen again. Still a big fan of this kid though, and every Bills fan should be too.

Props to gameday coaching. They called a game winner. Sloppy execution, the players were put in position to win and failed.

I thought they had some questionable calls to get us within the make-able FG range both in regulation and in overtime. Jackson was running the ball hard in OT in that final drive and yet we had Fitz try to run the ball in the last two plays that forced the punt.

What a bunch of overreacting whiny pansy asses we have as fans. He made a huge drop, no doubt about it, it still hurts, but the kid has been sensational this year and has brought lots of joy on the offensive end of our team that we haven't seen in YEARS!

You guys are too much :bag:

+1

NOONE feels worse than Stevie. We'd be nowhere without what he has done all season and a good many of you want to throw him under the bus. A bunch of asses you are is an understatement.

Agree 100%. All he can do is bounce back and make it up next game. That's part of being a great receiver too. He isn't the first player to drop a touchdown.

It's not how many times you fall but rather how many times you get up. If Steve Johnson is really becoming a big time receiver, he has a monster bounce back game.

At the end of the day you're right Biscuit. But I'm in a bit of a mourning period at the moment. He makes the catch and ....well, he didn't. Me and flood of fans will have to get over it and understand these are young guys. I was really happy to see Carrington, Mosts and others starting to grow. We beat the Pats and all if forgiven!

I thought maybe he was just mad at Jesus? 0:)

Yeah, me too.

And I will forgive him the drop today. He has been clutch all year long. He just won last weeks game with some huge plays. He gets a gimme or two...

Edited by Zona

What a bunch of overreacting whiny pansy asses we have as fans. He made a huge drop, no doubt about it, it still hurts, but the kid has been sensational this year and has brought lots of joy on the offensive end of our team that we haven't seen in YEARS!

You guys are too much :bag:

+100

The reaction of "fans" on this board makes me sick. We officially have some of the worst fans in the entire country. Bunch of piss-pots looking for someone to bash at any given chance.

+100

The reaction of "fans" on this board makes me sick. We officially have some of the worst fans in the entire country. Bunch of piss-pots looking for someone to bash at any given chance.

I find posts like this just as stupid.

I'm sure that some classless, poser Bills fans gave him a hard time after the game. He appears to feel betrayed by the fans, and with good cause. The guy has played his but off all season long; bringing tons of positive media attention to an otherwise pitiful organization. The guy has one bad game, and the fans bash him like he's some kind of piece of trash. Times like these make me embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

No offense (really), but learning experiences are for college. He's a pro, and it's not his first year. He's getting paid to make that catch, and all the other one's he dropped or tipped into the hands of defenders. It's one thing to be ineffective (i.e. - Maybin, McCargo on the bench every week), but Stevie cost the Bills a win. Good teams make those plays and win. Bad teams call them learning experiences and draft in the top ten for a decade.

That is correct. He is not a rookie and this is yet another meaningless almost victory. His alligator arm drop in the NE game apparently was for naught. The Jauron Bills probably had a dozen of these "character building" defeats.

Stevie Johnson's dropped TD was one of the most brutal displays of undisciplined, unfocused football you will ever see. Like many comic book villains, he intended to create his own alter ego, but instead it found him.

The Dropper.

That said, the rest of the team is not much better. This team does not believe they are as good as their opponent most weeks and they show that by getting scatterbrained in the heat of big moments. Like when Roethlisberger fumbled at the goal line. Kelsay was so shocked and thrilled that he got to Roethlisberger that he did not fight for that game-winning football. Then McKelvin lost his head on the next play. That's why losing is such a hard habit to break. As they say, winning isn't a sometimes thing, it's an everyday thing. The Bills are pleased to win sometimes.

We are all glad that they are playing better, but we have seen minor resurgences become nothing sustainable many times over the past decade plus.

He dropped a football because he is immature??

He has fun playing the game. He seems to feed off his own enthusiasm. The last thing we need is for him to become like Lee Evans, who epitomizes the culture of losing that has pervaded the Bills for 10 years.

I'm starting to lean in your direction there. Evans has no imagination in his route running. If he was any less creative, he would be brain dead.

Edited by whodat

Obviously Johnson is immature. What's Evans' excuse?

Evans didnt drop a game winner right in his patties Stevie Johnson did.

He needed something to ground himm this will probably do it

AND the other pass near the goal line a good wide out snatches that and scores instead we get a tip ball. Make a play dude you want the attention you have to deliver

Edited by CardinalScotts