Steve Johnson Complaint/Snarky response thread

Since 1972

The Bills only gave up 3 points in the 2nd half and battled back, whatever adjustments they made worked because they played a much better 2nd half.

We still are learning to win by losing, we can all point to Stevie drop, how about Leodis's muff ( again) He had great returns but with the game on the line he muffs the ball. The Turnover at the Goaline was costly.

FYI our Penalties are way down and our line is blocking well, Kyle Williams better go to the PRO- F u ck ing bowl !

You mean the other Johnson drop? Yeah. That one sucked too.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to grow up. Hopefully he will.

He dropped a football because he is immature??

He has fun playing the game. He seems to feed off his own enthusiasm. The last thing we need is for him to become like Lee Evans, who epitomizes the culture of losing that has pervaded the Bills for 10 years.

You all suck. This team played their hearts out today. Offensively and defensively. Everyone who is making snide remarks about Steve Johnson, Lee Evans, or anyone on this team should be ashamed of themselves.

Seriously. Johnson had a terrible drop and a bad game, but he just helped us win the game before. This place has become filled with miserable douches.

And I guarantee Steve will handle himself with a lot more class than some of the "greatest fans ever."

Your all jokes!

I'm angry at the dropped pass as well but I'm not ready to burn him at the stake.

The guy leads the team in catches, yards and TD's. He had 3 TD's just last week and challenges the elite WR's of the league for WR stats.

He had a bad game, a very bad game. If the coaches didn't trust him nor his ability, sure handed Evans would have been running that route.

Nobody expected a 'W' this week but the Bills (as a whole) played a great game against a Tier 1 NFL team.

The NFL took notice.

Elite recievers don't drop game winners. He will be an elite receiver... but not yet.

Seriously. Johnson had a terrible drop and a bad game, but he just helped us win the game before. This place has become filled with miserable douches.

And I guarantee Steve will handle himself with a lot more class than some of the "greatest fans ever."

amen.

He dropped a football because he is immature??

He has fun playing the game. He seems to feed off his own enthusiasm. The last thing we need is for him to become like Lee Evans, who epitomizes the culture of losing that has pervaded the Bills for 10 years.

When he took his shirt off last week the Bills were still down by 2 TDs, on the road, and 1-8. And his shirt read "why so serious?" Yeah, he needs to grow the eff up.

He caught six or seven for 68 yards. Unfortunately he dropped the big one in the end zone. I for one am not giving up on him.

I don't think anyone is "giving up" on him, but if you want to show off when you do well, be prepared for ridicule when you :censored: up!

Should have interjected I was being sarcastic. Tired of losing close games at this point, but it's becoming a rallying cry year in and year out.

The moral victory thing, of course, is a joke. But being a Bills fan and losing these close games in horrendous and improbable fashion is just hard to swallow. I mean, what team has a drop like SJ had today? I could have made that catch with one hand; seriously. Or the series of crazy fumbles? The miraculous pick by Polamalu? These are so flukey, yet a regular occurrence by the Bills.

Guess what: When one guy singlehandedly loses a game, fans get mad. No one is asking for him to be cut. No one is giving up on him. But he's the goat. That's all there is to it. You can asy they lost as a team but they didn't. He dropped the big pass in OT and another at the 2 that lead to the INT. Both could have won the game. Oh, and 5 other drops too. People are mad. At him. There is nothing wrong with it. He earned it.

One bad drop does not define his season. He is playing spectacular this year and is our best WR on this team. He is a valuable asset to the future success of the Buffalo Bills.

GO Stevie and Go Bills!

He had 6, not one...and 2 of them would have been TD's with one ending up an INT in the endzone and the other to lose the game...thats a pretty bad game.

When he took his shirt off last week the Bills were still down by 2 TDs, on the road, and 1-8. And his shirt read "why so serious?" Yeah, he needs to grow the eff up.

Oh my god. The kid had harmless fun playing a kid's game. Cut him now. What an @hole.

I'm sure your tailgate parties are a real blast. :lol: