Steve Johnson Complaint/Snarky response thread

Since 1972

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they were terrible today.

Evans with a costly fumble, and at least 2 drops (including one that would have put the Bills at the PIT 10 in OT), and we all saw SJ's drops (forget about the dropped TD, what about the INT that bounced off of his hands?).

I know that people will say that the passes were 6 inches too high, too low or too late - these are NFL receivers...the ball hits your hand(s), you need to make the catch.

Another frustrating loss. :wallbash:

Why so sloppy?

Stevie Johnson was terrible today. He personally lost the game by dropping a perfect pass

that would have ended the game in OT. He also had 4 other drops, including one that went

through his hands that Polamalu intercepted to end a Bills scoring threat.

We might have witnessed the end of the miraculous run that Stevie had from nobody to

somebody. I wonder if he has the mental toughness to recover from this disasterous

game.

Stevie Johnson was terrible today. He personally lost the game by dropping a perfect pass

that would have ended the game in OT. He also had 4 other drops, including one that went

through his hands that Polamalu intercepted to end a Bills scoring threat.

We might have witnessed the end of the miraculous run that Stevie had from nobody to

somebody. I wonder if he has the mental toughness to recover from this disasterous

game.

Nope. The credited him with 6 but there were 7 drops. They didn't give him a drop on that because it was intercepted. Remember that on that catch if not dropped, the Bills would have had the ball at about the 2 late in the 4th down 3.

Why so serious? How about you get serious.

Obviously Johnson is immature. What's Evans' excuse?

I'm no Evans fan but his drop was a hard catch with one defender on and another about to drill him. I'd kill him over the fumble but to his credit, he recovered a huge Jackson fumble later.

Meh...whatever.

Stevie dropped the damned ball. Had a rough game. It happens.

Call it a learning experience, lets see him stand tall with his teammates and the media and learn something from this.

If so, this loss wont be a waste.

Edited by RkFast