Bills vs Lions prediction thread

I predict ESPN won't even bother to show highlights of this game.

No, the Lions resurgence is getting a lot of love from ESPN.

I say the disappointment of three close losses breaks the Bills backs, for a week, and the Lions win, 23-13...but the Bengals better watch out the next week...Bills are going to cruise on them! I think... :thumbsup:

J Best will definitely get the "Best" of this weak ass D! Suh will destroy either one of our OL. I say 30-17, 7 of them points will be garbage points to Stevie Johnson in the 4th quarter.. With or without Stafford they're much better then us...

Edited by Rooster Cogburn

This is the Bills best remaining chance at winning, especially with Stafford out. Our Defense only gave up 105 yards rushing to the Bears and Cutler accounted for much of that total. Drew Stanton passing does not worry me, but his running ability does, especially when Kelsay goes running by the QB all day without any containment. If Fitzpatrick doesn't throw more than one interception and doesn't get killed by the Lions pass rush, the Bills win.

This may be the last Bills game I get to watch this season :cry: . I am moving on Friday, and I'm not taking DirecTV with me. I'm gonna leave a TV, a recliner, and a cooler behind in the old house, just for this one game. Just me, screaming at the TV in an empty house.

After that I'll have to find a sports bar willing to play a Bills game. That should be easier to do, now that the Cowboys have **** the bed. :devil:

Bills 27, Lions 13.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Buffalokie

Lions 26 Bills 23 OT I just want Andrew Luck at this point

Yea he"s going to be great as an outside pass rusher in our 3/4 maybe 4/3 D. We need an DE or outside pass rusher who can kill it. Fitz is doing a good job at giving us a chance. If we could have put any pressure on Cutler last week we get out of there with a W. Same in KC and Baltimore. GO for a D monster. and maybe geta qb in round 2 or 3.

most amusing scenario: Suh kicks a field goal for the Lions, making up for the PAT he missed last week filling in for the Lions injured kicker. Shawne Merriman gets an endzone sack for the safety, and the Bills lose 3-2

What I actually predict:

Bills 31 Lions 21. Fitz throws 3 tds, 2 to Steve Johnson. Rushing TD for Spiller

I want the 1st round pick, but not if it means going winless. thats one short list I would prefer the Bills stay off. Bills 34 Detroit 10. Spiller has a breakout game against the Lions 27th ranked run D

Ya, I think the Bills probably win 2 this season, and this weekend is probably the only game the Bills will be favored in this season. Chan and crew look to have adjusted their style to match their "talent". Look for the Bills to win a close one; 20 - 17.

:beer: