For the Married Men

I'm just wondering for the married men here...when did you know that your wife was the one?

Ive met this girl and the more time i spend with her the more i feel like she could be that one. We share so many of the same values and beliefs and we just get along so well. I cant find a single thing about her that is a red flag....

When did you know?

I'm just wondering for the married men here...when did you know that your wife was the one?

Ive met this girl and the more time i spend with her the more i feel like she could be that one. We share so many of the same values and beliefs and we just get along so well. I cant find a single thing about her that is a red flag....

When did you know?

are you the same poster that had the thread about learning to get along with your roommates?

edit: nm, i searched, and yes you are. ok then...

given that thread, all i have to say is SLOW THE !@#$ DOWN, SON!

there are HUGE differences between dating, and being serious, and living together, and being married. no offense, understand that im just trying to look out for you here, but given some of the ways you handled the roommates, a woman would eat you alive. :rolleyes:

answer me this and we'll go from there:

how long have you guys been dating? does she call you her boyfriend?

Dont take this wrong dude, but really????

On the Bill board on draft Night??

Jimmminychristmas, find your balls and grab the remote back.

Wrong guy to ask Hamden! :rolleyes:

You know when you know.

we will need pictures in order to answer your question......

When did you know?

For me, probably less than a month. We moved in together three months later and have been together for 28 years. But I think we're the exception not the rule.

That because of two things.

1) You were stoned

&

2) You thought it would be profound, if you did get married.

You got lucky, Hippie.

That because of two things.

1) You were stoned

&

2) You thought it would be profound, if you did get married.

You got lucky, Hippie.

I typically say luck's got nuthin' to do with it but in this case it had everything to do with it.

Met my wife, and dated for about 2 months and asked her if she wanted to move in together. We found a new place together and moved in 5 months later. I knew the second I met her. We got married 7 months later! Been a blast ever since, have a son, and another baby on the way!!!

When did you know?

unbelievable

Dont take this wrong dude, but really????

On the Bill board on draft Night??

Jimmminychristmas, find your balls and grab the remote back.

I dunno Blue, for me it was love at first BJ.

Nothing wrong with a sensitive question once in a while.

When did you know?

Your man card is already in the mail, correct?

^^

This.

Knew it very soon after meeting her and just celebrated our 30th Anni.

I knew at the end of our first date (not suggesting this should be the case for everyone) simply because I had a sense of calm about it. Never once looked back and in a few weeks we will celebrate ten happy years together (12 if you count dating and engagement time).

Having said that don't rush if you (or she) is pushing then it is probably not the right time and maybe not the right person.

I don't see the point of marriage in this day and age.

But if you do get married, get a rock solid pre-nup. I know way too many nice guys who got screwed over by materialistic bitches. Don't be fooled.

They're experts at the long con.

Not to be cynical about it, of course...

In all seriousness, if you are really only 22 you shouldn't even be thinking about that question until you've been with her for at least another 3 years.