Well, Marshawn Is Starting Off The Year Right

H2o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volutary Workout....the media always tries to make a hype of the no shows. It means nothing

New staff, trying to get started off on the right foot, and maybe even get your starting job back are not incentive enough to show up with the rest of your teammates to a "voluntary" workout? Just saying.

Volutary Workout....the media always tries to make a hype of the no shows. It means nothing

I disagree.......

A new HC...new Asst Coaches....new philosphy

This is where the leaders of this team need to step up and show LEADERSHIP......its a young team with not a lot of star power...the known guys have to set the example as we dont have a big name coach to do it for us.....

I LOVE what this new staff is doing. And I unless Marshawn has a reason for not being here I really want him outa here......

You have obviously never been apart of a football team. Everyone needs to be on board for a team to reach it's potential. Football teams have to act like a family because it is the ultimate trust and team game. Don't say it means nothing. I'm sure it means something to the guys who are going to block for him on Sundays.

I disagree.......

A new HC...new Asst Coaches....new philosphy

This is where the leaders of this team need to step up and show LEADERSHIP......its a young team with not a lot of star power...the known guys have to set the example as we dont have a big name coach to do it for us.....

I LOVE what this new staff is doing. And I unless Marshawn has a reason for not being here I really want him outa here......

Yeah I agree with you. In a perfect world all of the above need to happen, in reality its a very long NFL season RB is a easy transition position, and this team is 2-3 years away from being competitive.

You have obviously never been apart of a football team. Everyone needs to be on board for a team to reach it's potential. Football teams have to act like a family because it is the ultimate trust and team game. Don't say it means nothing. I'm sure it means something to the guys who are going to block for him on Sundays.

actually I played through college and I understand all that but it is still March there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch

where are the lynch apologist

The media is out to get Lynch. He reported, he was just out in the parking lot in his car, smoking weed and cleaning his gun. He said he'd be right in when I asked him what he was doing, then took my $20.

actually I played through college and I understand all that but it is still March there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch

If you in fact did, you either weren't very good, your teammates didn't respect your dedication to the team, or both. Voluntary doesn't mean voluntary

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...lynchs-absence/

Not really sure of the circumstances, but this isn't the way to impress a new coaching staff. :thumbsup:

No need to lie about it. Apparently he DID call:

Regarding Lynch, Gailey said, "Our general manager, Buddy Nix, has talked to him but I have not talked to him."

With that said, I prefer these guys, especially one with the history of Marshawn, be there as early as possible. It doesn't reflect well on him. But it isn't the end of the world, either. At least not yet.

How can you not want to make the most of your time in the NFL?

Has ML ever been accused of being intelligent or one who makes wise decisions?

This fits right in line with his M.O.

Yeah I agree with you. In a perfect world all of the above need to happen, in reality its a very long NFL season RB is a easy transition position, and this team is 2-3 years away from being competitive.

I just think it has less to do with whether he is in shape (and he was not last season) and more to do with the CHANGING OF A LOSING PHILOSPHY

Chan is saying it right there for everyone to hear "I only know of one way to fix it.....hard work"

Then he practiced what he preached by taking out the TV's so the players couldn't watch their favorite soap operas (I am a former player myself and I have NEVER heard of TV's in the weight room) that is break @ss time where you put in the work that carries you through a season......)

I just think we gotta get rid of all the prima donna veterans....they set bad examples to the younger players

If I wanted my son to emulate someone on this team....it would be Eric Wood.....not Marshawn Lynch.

Has any player over the last few years been really penalized for not attending the voluntary workout ??

Every year popular players miss the voluntary workouts....is this something that means more to the fans and the media than to the coaches and players ?

MAN I LOVE THAT PICTURE !!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY ????

No need to lie about it. Apparently he DID call:

With that said, I prefer these guys, especially one with the history of Marshawn, be there as early as possible. It doesn't reflect well on him. But it isn't the end of the world, either. At least not yet.

I think Gailey is saying that he hasn't talked to him since he was hired as head coach. (which is sad)

You raise an interesting scenario. If CA makes pot legal, can the NFL still suspend players there for smoking?

PTR

I don't see why not. The NFL can have it's own list of banned substances despite them being legal for public consumption. There are several supplements that are legal to take and can be purchased at GNC by anyone but are banned by the NFL. Granted, they're banned b/c they're labeled as performance enhancing...but the NFL could simply come up with whatever reason to ban MJ.

Tobacco is legal, but yet some companies/organizations don't allow their employees to smoke outside of work.

Time to railroad another RB out of Buffalo!

I wonder who we'll get that will make us turn on Fred Jackson...

Why, this year's first-round pick, of course!

Best case scenario-When Lynch and Nix spoke they reached an understanding that Lynch would be traded this offseason.

Worst case scenario-Lynch has learned absolutely nothing from last season's suspension and demotion.

I vote b