The Football Night in America crew

zow2

Dungy, Dan Patrick and the other clown (Rodney Harrison?)...were chuckling about how the Bills were shredded on the ground for 250+ yds. Dungy and crew could not understand how they don't totally stack the box and make a 1st game rookie beat you. They hinted that Buffalo didn't show up. Then again, i watched when Ryan Leaf had his first career win against Buffalo so why should this surprise us?

I feel bad for me/us. All the big Bills fans out there. I've spent hundreds of dollars on tickets and airfare to see some games this year. What a waste for this horribly boring, undermanned and unprepared team. I'd fire Jauron tonight and bench Edwards next week for Fitzpatrick. HE would guarantee us a better game than we saw from Trent today,

Dungy, Dan Patrick and the other clown (Rodney Harrison?)...were chuckling about how the Bills were shredded on the ground for 250+ yds. Dungy and crew could not understand how they don't totally stack the box and make a 1st game rookie beat you. They hinted that Buffalo didn't show up. Then again, i watched when Ryan Leaf had his first career win against Buffalo so why should this surprise us?

I feel bad for me/us. All the big Bills fans out there. I've spent hundreds of dollars on tickets and airfare to see some games this year. What a waste for this horribly boring, undermanned and unprepared team. I'd fire Jauron tonight and bench Edwards next week for Fitzpatrick. HE would guarantee us a better game than we saw from Trent today,

I'm starting to feel brilliant for not attending a game this season or last.

:w00t:

Tell me one thing they said that wasn't correct?

Well, someone should tell those bullies on FNA that it's "HARD TO WIN IN THE NFL", darn it!

I was laughing at the Bills during the game too. It was so pitiful that I actually started feeling sorry for the guys on the field, but that quickly faded to wishing the team to get blown out of games for as long as it takes to get the whole damn staff fired. Bottom line, this organization WILL NOT put a winner on field again until Mr. Wilson dies. Sad, but true.

Well, someone should tell those bullies on FNA that it's "HARD TO WIN IN THE NFL", darn it!

How can others not understand this yet? It's been beat into our heads for over three years now, but outside of Buffalo they just don't get this concept.

Well, that just shows you they don't know **** from shinola.

we did stack the box

That's coaching - why is Jauron still here? Enough already.

Guest three3
I'm starting to feel brilliant for not attending a game this season or last.

:w00t:

thank you for all that you do to support the franchise. if others follow your example maybe one day the inner circle of tards will get the message and field a winner

thank you for all that you do to support the franchise. if others follow your example maybe one day the inner circle of tards will get the message and field a winner

Support the franchise? Did you really say that? What the !@#$ has the franchise done to deserve a penny of my hard earned money in the last decade? Nothing! I don't own a lick of Bills merchandise and even if I did I'd be embarrassed to wear or display it. For the first time in my life (nearly 50 years) I'm seriously thinking of backing another team. I moved to SF this past year after living in SoCal for 26 years and I love what I see coming from this team here. Go 'niners! :lol:

One of my friends is a Lions fan (Yes, he admits it) and during the game, he said "Welcome to Lions territory." Sadly, I can't argue with him.

Much like the Lions, we invent new ways to lose (see: each Monday night game over the last two seasons), get soundly trounced by horrible teams (see: todays game) and look totally inept in every facet of the game (see: multiple sources).

Sigh... at least there's playoff baseball to take my mind off it and I've got tickets for Saturday's NLDS game in Denver.

Edit: The sky ain't fallen pardners... it's already fell and we're all trouncing around in it now.

I don't know why anyone thought we had much of a chance with practice squad players in key positions. This is another 2007. It's too bad. They were looking ok until Poz went down. Now teams just have to shoot the middle of the defense, especially now that Whitner is out too. It's rotten luck and shows how cheap we've been in getting depth.

Well, that just shows you they don't know **** from shinola.

we did stack the box

Not really. They dropped the 4 DBs back the customary 10-20 yards on several third downs. For much of the game it was the same bend-but-don't break bullsh#t that you should never see against a QB starting in his first game.

Right on. I also live out of town and spend hundreds of dollars and a ton of hours to watch this team, and basically get the middle finger from them in return.

The NBC pre and post game is just one of the worst football broadcasts ever. Not that their analysts are bad some of them are actually pretty decent. But at times there is like 6-8 guys on screen at once and it just becomes a hodgepodge mess where no one gets a point across. I thought Fox with 5 guys talking at once had a bad pre and post but with NBC its almost as if they should just do a Hollywood squares thing at least than it would be organized.

So to quote the great Dennis Eckersley (If you are unfamiliar with the refrence listen to Mike Birbiglia's baseball joke) !@#$ em.

Support the franchise? Did you really say that? What the !@#$ has the franchise done to deserve a penny of my hard earned money in the last decade? Nothing! I don't own a lick of Bills merchandise and even if I did I'd be embarrassed to wear or display it. For the first time in my life (nearly 50 years) I'm seriously thinking of backing another team. I moved to SF this past year after living in SoCal for 26 years and I love what I see coming from this team here. Go 'niners! :lol:

Pssst, pretty sure that was his point. Read the WHOLE post. B-)

Dungy and crew could not understand how they don't totally stack the box and make a 1st game rookie beat you.

I didn't understand it either. This punk was in his first start in the NFL. We only rushed 4 and tried to cover like he was Phillip Rivers or Peyton Manning or something. Pathetic. What do you think Rex Ryan or Dick LeBou would have done? This frustrates me becase for the first 5 or 6 games of last year and the Dallas game in 2007, our defense showed we can be very effective bringing the blitz often. Make their QB throw before he wants and let one or our good DBs get a pick. I've defended Perry but am not so sure any more. But then again, I think the whole prevent thing is what Dick tells Perry to run. We should have treated Henne the way our opposition treats Trent. Blitz until he proves he can beat it. Either way, the head coach is responsible.

I mean Trent sucked and all, but the freakin' game plan sucked. Fred Jackson, 4th highest rusher in the whole NFL going into that game, gets 9 carries? He should have had 9 carries in the first quarter. Lynch had 8 carries. The only thing Lynch should be doing right now is blocking for Fred. Why didn't we line up in a normal set with TE under center and ram it down their throats? Then go with play action apsses. Instead we get TE in the shotgun handing off to Lynch.

We had a bad scheme on offense and defense. Dick has been a head coach in the NFL for what 7 seasons or so and continues to get outcoached by 1st or 2nd year guys.

Fire Dick now!

I didn't understand it either. This punk was in his first start in the NFL. We only rushed 4 and tried to cover like he was Phillip Rivers or Peyton Manning or something. Pathetic. What do you think Rex Ryan or Dick LeBou would have done? This frustrates me becase for the first 5 or 6 games of last year and the Dallas game in 2007, our defense showed we can be very effective bringing the blitz often. Make their QB throw before he wants and let one or our good DBs get a pick. I've defended Perry but am not so sure any more. But then again, I think the whole prevent thing is what Dick tells Perry to run. We should have treated Henne the way our opposition treats Trent. Blitz until he proves he can beat it. Either way, the head coach is responsible.

I mean Trent sucked and all, but the freakin' game plan sucked. Fred Jackson, 4th highest rusher in the whole NFL going into that game, gets 9 carries? He should have had 9 carries in the first quarter. Lynch had 8 carries. The only thing Lynch should be doing right now is blocking for Fred. Why didn't we line up in a normal set with TE under center and ram it down their throats? Then go with play action apsses. Instead we get TE in the shotgun handing off to Lynch.

We had a bad scheme on offense and defense. Dick has been a head coach in the NFL for what 7 seasons or so and continues to get outcoached by 1st or 2nd year guys.

Fire Dick now!

It works against Trent.

Buffalo HAS supported this team with record attendance year in and year out. What do we get for it, crap like we saw this Sunday. Ralph has done nothing but hold this area hostage with vailed threats of having to move the team without fan support.

Nothing will change until RW sees an empty stadium! Fire Brandon, Jaron, and the scouting staffs.

i laugh at the bills everyday its the only way to cope...especially when all of your roommates are cowboys fans and you hear **** about the bills all the time..either that or go postal on them lmao

"Mabden, why are you laughing so hard?"

"Because if I wasn't laughing, I would be crying!"

Yes sir!

IF the Bills continue this trend San Fran is my #2 team since the 80's.

If The Bills ever move, I will be a niners fan.

Gotta love Singletary.

Start at the source of ineptitude for the past 9 years.

Only 2 goons (well, 3 if you count RW) have been here since the start of this downward slide.

Tom Modrak and John Guy.

These 2 are WORTHLESS!!

Move Brandon back to PR man, and hire Holmgren, Gruden, or Shanahan to run the coaching and GM duties.

Or promote Buddy Nix to GM.

Only then, do I believe, will the Bills start to field a winner.

Talent-wise, I agree with the players- they are close and have the talent. The O-line could now use some veteran help, and the wise move would be to can Chambers and sign Runyan.

But how could they consistently not be prepared to play?

That's the head coach.