Predictions for Bucs Game..

stevestojan

I have openly made a bet that the Bills will win no more than 4 games. I still stand by that. I think the Bills won the first 59 minutes of Mondays game based 1/2 on skill and 1/2 on the hype. Many of us felt it was a playoff caliber game; I'm sure the players did too.

If this wasn't the case, and the Bills really were as well as they played all game on defense and error free on offense, I'd be confident on a long shot wild card. Alas, I don't think that hype will follow them the rest of the season. But, its Tampa Bay. Here's one of the 3 wins:

Bills 22

Tampa 10

I have openly made a bet that the Bills will win no more than 4 games. I still stand by that. I think the Bills won the first 59 minutes of Mondays game based 1/2 on skill and 1/2 on the hype. Many of us felt it was a playoff caliber game; I'm sure the players did too.

If this wasn't the case, and the Bills really were as well as they played all game on defense and error free on offense, I'd be confident on a long shot wild card. Alas, I don't think that hype will follow them the rest of the season. But, its Tampa Bay. Here's one of the 3 wins:

Bills 22

Tampa 10

I think the Bills will win this game, but I think it is going to be another close game. Bills 20 Tampa 17

Bills 22

Tampa 10

:lol:

I hope you're wrong on the season prediction but I agree with the score. I was thinking we might score more, but haven't seen anything to defend that, sans possible ST scores.

Cadillac runs wild, Bills turn it over. Bucs 24, Bills 20.

I agree with this part especially. His return has me worried because its the perfect situation for the Bills to have a let down. My guess is he goes for over 100yds against us, but hopefully, the Bucs D can't stop us either.

Bills 22

Tampa 10

The bills really were as well? Wow, I had good there, then thought I had typed "played" before it....

Never mind. Grammar was awful. I apologize.

Bills win

Bills will seemingly put the game away early but the Bucs will come back later to make it a close game

On a similar note, the Bills season will also follow this plan. Start strong but fade out late in the season, just like last season

Jauron prepares the Bills well for the early battles. But our opponents catch on and start to make adjustments - something that Jauron doesn't

Leodis redeems himself and returns a TD, receiving TD's by Evans and Freddy, couple Lindell FG's. Defense doesn't let Cadillac run ALL over them (hold him below 80), and keep the passing game in check.

Buffalo 27 Bucs 17

The Bills defense is what really worries me. I'm not convinced they're as good as the score indicated early last week, I think they are more like the last two drives. Even early in the game they couldn't get off the field.

Still, the Bucs are not the Pats*,

Buffalo 23

Tampa 17

Bills- 31

Bucs- 10

Big day for both Owens and Evans and the Bucs have trouble moving the ball all day long.

This is the only prediction I can respect that I have thus far seen. The game will not be within 2 TDs. There is absolutely no way a lackluster Bucs team can compete with the Bills. We are more talented all up and down the roster, on both sides of the ball, and on special teams.

My prediction:

Bills 34

Bucs 17

I watched most of the Tampa Bay-Dallas game on NFL Game Rewind, and the Bucks are nowhere near as bad as the score indicated. Their running game is truly scary, with four quality running backs, and their defense held their own against the Dallas run game and only failed on a number of deep balls in the secondary.

If the Bills can't complete the deep pass, they may have trouble scoring. And if the Bills can't stop the TB runners, they will be worn out by the third quarter.

I still look for a Bills win, but by no means will this be easy.