CONTEST/BET----the Bills first three picks are.....

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bills Fan for ultimate bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first, second & third picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bills will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th, 28th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

with my first selection, i'm picking Brandon Pettigrew Tight End......and just to spice things up, i'm predicting not at #11, but at #13 in a trade with Washington. With the #28 pick, i'm selecting Max Unger Offensive Line. With the #42 pick i'm selecting Larry English, DE.

PRIZE-- The WINNER must receive a post from all other participants saying something complimentary about the winner .....value = PRICELESS !! ( god i hope it's not SKOOBY....lol) all in good fun !!

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

EDIT: in the unlikely event of a tie....the first person to post with the correct picks is the winner.

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bill's Fan for bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first & second picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bill's will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

with my first selection, i'm picking Brandon Pettigrew Tight End......and just to spice things up, i'm predicting not at #11, but at #13 in a trade with Washington. With the second pick, i'm selecting Max Unger Offensive Line.

THE BET IS-- The WINNER must receive a post from each loser saying something very complimentary about the winner ( god i hope it's not SKOOBY....lol)

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

#11: Freeman (but its not us picking, we traded it)

1st round: Maualaga

2nd round: Mack

I really think we are going to trade for Scheffler and likely trade down in the draft to someone trying to leap frog to grab Sanchez or maybe Freeman...so, this is a nearly impossible draft to predict IMO...

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bill's Fan for bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first & second picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bill's will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

with my first selection, i'm picking Brandon Pettigrew Tight End......and just to spice things up, i'm predicting not at #11, but at #13 in a trade with Washington. With the second pick, i'm selecting Max Unger Offensive Line.

THE BET IS-- The WINNER must receive a post from each loser saying something very complimentary about the winner ( god i hope it's not SKOOBY....lol)

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

Robert Ayers

Alex Mack

1st--Bills trade first and third to trade up with Detroit and select Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State

Bills use second first-rounder (acquired from Philly in Jason Peters trade) and next year's 1st to New England for Matt Cassel.

Bills then trade Second and Third rounds to KC to acquire Matt Cassel. Now we have TWO Matt Cassels! In your face, Patsies!

Bills then announce Trent is still the starter.

There really should be a 24 hour suspension for anyone who puts an apostrophe in "Bills" :thumbsup:

Normally grammar or spelling doesn't bother me too much on a message board, but if you are a Buffalo Bills fan, have you ever, anywhere, on this site, the Bills' site, the stadium, the national media, or on any piece of apparel, seen Buffalo Bills spelled with an apostrophe?

Normally grammar or spelling doesn't bother me too much on a message board, but if you are a Buffalo Bills fan, have you ever, anywhere, on this site, the Bills' site, the stadium, the national media, or on any piece of apparel, seen Buffalo Bills spelled with an apostrophe?

Alas, an ability to read is not required for people to post on message boards. At least that is how it often appears....

How about the tie-breaker is based on getting the third round pick correct? That being said, we won't trade up (too pricey) and we probably won't trade down (the FO isn't that crafty), so I'll go with:

1. Brown, DE

2. Unger, G (although I think Mack would be great here, I just don't think he'll make it to us)

3. Coffman, TE

Let's see who is the "smartest" Bills Fan for bragging rights. Who will be the Bills first & second picks in this years draft (not who you want, but who you think the Bills will actually select). Which may or may not be the 11th & 42nd picks depending on trades etc....

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL !!

EDIT: as suggested by Leonidas......the tiebreaker will be the correct third choice, then in the unlikely event of a tie....the first person to post with the correct picks is the winner.

Raji...everything starts in the trenches. If we dont trade down he will be there for us at 11. For our 2nd round....Chase Coffman. May be a reach at 2 but he wont be there past the first few picks in the third.