is it time to retire the shout song?

loyal2dagame

is the shout song past it's prime? or are there too many great memories that go along with that song playing at the ralph to replace it? and if it was replaced, what should the new song be?

just wondering what everyone's view is.....

I think we should retire the "Star Spangled Banner"

is the shout song past it's prime? or are there too many great memories that go along with that song playing at the ralph to replace it? and if it was replaced, what should the new song be?

im going to just pretend that you didnt ask that question... ok, now ask a real one.

as cheesy as the song is, I think its demoralizing to the away team to hear 73000 people sing that cheesy song after we score the go ahead touchdown. It really shifts the momentum. :pirate:

Like in Major League when they play/sing Wild Thing and the evil owner just looks miserable and says "I hate that feckin song!"

I can just picture Dan Marino doing the same thing back in our glory years, and hopefully we'll be making many more opponents feel that way in this era.

How about "All We are Saying...is give Ralph 2 years".

...the GOP legislation that has Estate Tax dropping to zero in 2010, then goes up to 55% in 2011 on a 1 million dollar or above estate, personal, or on that business or house you hoped to pass on to your children. :D

I encourage one and all to die in 2010 - it's a one-time offer never to be repeated! :lol:

Are you kidding me??? Thats almost as much fun as watching the Bills win!! The whole place goes nuts..No other NFL or College team celebrates a touchdown like the Buffalo Bills fan!!!!