I AM A DAD!!!!

EC-Bills

Today is the most incredible day of my life. My wife and I had a baby girl (our first child). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaylin Christine was born today (March 12, 2007) @ 17:13. She weighed in @ 8lbs 4ounces and is 20" long.

Both mom and baby are doing fine. I am doing okay as well :lol:

* For those of you located in Central Illinois, run for the nearest incline.

Today is the most incredible day of my life. My wife and I had a baby girl (our first child). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaylin Christine was born today (March 12, 2007) @ 17:13. She weighed in @ 8lbs 4ounces and is 20" long.

Both mom and baby are doing fine. I am doing okay as well :lol:

Congrats. Hope your IQ tests don't have lots of error, so she can grow up smart...

Today is the most incredible day of my life. My wife and I had a baby girl (our first child). :pirate::wallbash::worthy:

Both mom and baby are doing fine. I am doing okay as well :worthy:

You know there are only 2 names that could have posted that subject title that would actually make me fun...ieatcrayonz and daquixers

Congrats dude.

CONGRATS EC!

Looking for an incline/hills?

There's a terminal moraine that runs along the upper Sangamon between Mahomet and Monticello, IL... Just west of Champaign... :worthy:

Nowhere near Decatur are you?

Don't shoot me all you Anti-Wiki people out there... I was just confirming the existence of said terminal moraine above and stumbled upon this :pirate::wallbash: :

The Sangamon is impounded in Decatur to form Lake Decatur, constructed in 1920-1922 to provide a water supply for Decatur. This lake, formed by damming the main stem of the river, with no control over upstream land uses, has had major problems with siltation and agricultural pollution. The lake often has excessive nitrate levels from agricultural runoff. Many times the city was forced to warn people not to allow babies to consume water in Decatur because of "blue baby syndrome", Methemoglobinemia. Decatur has now installed nitrate treatment to avoid this problem.

A big congrats to you. Help out momma and change diapers, late night wakeups and with feeding. Get in as much sleep as you can. Take naps whenever possible.

I LOVE being a parent. It goes quick so enjoy it.

Glad to hear everyone is ok.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the well-wishes and congrats. Here is a link to a few of the pictures we have taken (more will be added later). Just click on the picture in the sidebar and you will be taken to them. You can also read about what Kaylin is thinking in her blog.

linky