Who Do You Hate More?

ndmanley

Jones, by far.

Snyder is a selfmade billionaire and runs the Skins like any of us would if we bought the Bills.

Jones is obnoxious. Did you see all his plastic surgery? He had a face-lift last year and now he has huge capped teeth. If you've seen the Verizon commerical he is in you can

Jones by far. I also hate Parcells. I hate Aikmen, Irvin, Emmit. I hate the fuggin Cowboys with a passion. I forgot how bad I hated that team until I saw those 3 being inducted. I changed the channel so quick so I would not be nauseous. Fug the cowboys- I am so very happy they lost

Synder. He's driven that franchise into the ground, not that I mind. But the guy is insufferable even though the team has stunk up the league since his takeover. Win something first, Dan, then you can be a complete dick.

On the other hand, that's not to say I like Jones, but I respect him. For all our distaste for the guy he IS a winner. Not that I don't enjoy his obvious pain when Dallas loses.

BTW, he IS very funny in that new cell phone commercial. You gotta like that.

Definitely Jones.  Jones has inflicted serious damage to the Bills & Bills fans, while Snyder is just an idiot, a laughing stock.

447404[/snapback]

Excellent response, but from my perspective, it's a dead heat. Jones for owning the Cowboys while beating us in the two SB's and Snyder for being a condescending little prick who thinks he is better than the rest of the owners in the NFL. I'd like to see Ralph take a swing at him. :doh:

Mark, is that when the CBA expires?

447528[/snapback]

The collective bargaining agreement expires in 2008. There is an uncapped year in 2007.

The players agreement is insignificant until the owners come to an agreement. The future of the Bills is at stake and the threat of losing them is very real, with Snyder and Jones leading the way.

Snyder..... runs the Skins like any of us would if we bought the Bills.

Just for future reference:

If anybody on this board ever buys the Bills and then runs them like Snyder runs the 'Skins, I will come to your house.

The future of the Bills is at stake and the threat of losing them is very real, with Snyder and Jones leading the way.

447588[/snapback]

Ohh, well in that case I hope they have each acquire horrible dueling diseases which cause open, festering sores, hideous lesions and open bleeding mouth wounds. May the gums of both parties rot to a black gooey mess with a pus like green discharge coating thier tongues every time they address the NFL committees.

Ohh, well in that case I hope they have each acquire horrible dueling diseases which cause open, festering sores, hideous lesions and open bleeding mouth wounds. May the gums of both parties rot to a black gooey mess with a pus like green discharge coating thier tongues every time they address the NFL committees.

447612[/snapback]

Can their dikcs rot off too and they be forced to carry around said dikcs for all too see?

Prior to last night's game, I would have said Snyder because he ruined the game for a while by thinking he could just buy a Super Bowl team. Was very happy to see how stupid that logic turned out for him. But last night, after that 70-yarder, I have to say it was not only fun watching Jones on the sideline looking like some chick just gave him "the penguin," but it was even more fun watching Snyder jumping up and down in Jones' stadium at the same time.

I also had the Skins plus 5 1/2 last night, so I may have been a bit biased at the time.

Jerry Jones is a complete greedy ass hole. Yeah he won his SB's against us, but he doesn't care about sportsmanship or the longevity of the game. All he cares about is MONEY. I truly hate that guy.

Snyder is a spend crazy kind of guy. Keep losing, its alright by me.