Whose got the deals on tickets?

I wanna see the Jets clinch home field for the playoffs this year.  Do any of youse have good seats?  We play up there on the second ta last week.  I can getya some of the season ticket money back.  I’ll pay 50% of regular price now but the price goes down faster then your season cuz youse all will jump ship by Thanksgiving..  Plus does anybody got the name of a decent hotel in the back woods up there maybe one that has a furnace instead uvva fireplace?  Do I even need to bother askin about Italian food?  

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Oh how we’ve missed you OP, you big galoot!! It’s just not the same discussing the latest Jets seasonal implosion without you around! 😁. Why, it’s so bad even these Dolfans guys get to push the poo pile further down to you in the AFC East…
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tn6o27lfnfuos8kd2t

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

JIMMY! So glad to see you were paroled! That was a long stint in the Big House this time. You’ve missed the Jets bumbling through yet another crappy season. They’ve actually been out of the picture longer than you! 

Playoffs? Jets??  
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!🤣

You still got it!

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I wanna see the Jets clinch home field for the playoffs this year.  Do any of youse have good seats?  We play up there on the second ta last week.  I can getya some of the season ticket money back.  I’ll pay 50% of regular price now but the price goes down faster then your season cuz youse all will jump ship by Thanksgiving..  Plus does anybody got the name of a decent hotel in the back woods up there maybe one that has a furnace instead uvva fireplace?  Do I even need to bother askin about Italian food?  

I heard Mrs Spags makes a pretty good lasagna, if ya know what I mean 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Congrats on knowing how to spell Jets

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Spags' posts are usually funny, but what gets me every time is how many people earnestly respond to it. 

It's like writing letters to Santa on TBD.

Poor @Howard used to get into spats with Jimmy years ago. Haven’t seen him in awhile. 

• Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You can buy my club seats. $2k for the pair. After all, it’s important to you to watch your team clinch the playoff birth right? Heck, I’ll cut you a deal since you’re such a swell guy. $1700 and the tickets are all yours. No taxes. No fees. I’m doing you a solid and saving you some money from Ticketmaster. It’s a good deal for both of us. 

9 hours ago, mrags said:

You can buy my club seats. $2k for the pair. After all, it’s important to you to watch your team clinch the playoff birth right? Heck, I’ll cut you a deal since you’re such a swell guy. $1700 and the tickets are all yours. No taxes. No fees. I’m doing you a solid and saving you some money from Ticketmaster. It’s a good deal for both of us. 

Don't forget the free food and drinks you get in the clubs, if you're wearing a Bills jersey.  Jets gear and they will charge him triple.  

11 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I’m still trying to figure out who this is. My money is on @HOUSE. In any case, it is a masterful multi-year troll job and I’m here for it. 

He predates house. 

11 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I’m still trying to figure out who this is. My money is on @HOUSE. In any case, it is a masterful multi-year troll job and I’m here for it. 

It's Mangini, he just can't quit the Jets even after all these years. So he goes on other AFC East teams message boards trying to relive the days they called him Mangenius in NY.

33 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It's Mangini, he just can't quit the Jets even after all these years. So he goes on other AFC East teams message boards trying to relive the days they called him Mangenius in NY.

Rich Kotite? What about Al Groh?