Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I’m not quite sure why Thad Brown is “stunned” that the rest of the country really doesn’t care all that much about the Diggs/Bills storyline.

One reason might be that Thad Brown is an absolute idiot

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I hate this "play your divisional opponent twice in a three week period" crap.

image.thumb.png.4f8dff3405fff5a21f99393e8a1ad461.png

Why?  The Pats will have long ago been eliminated from contention. It’s the best time to play them.

• Agree 1

No way on God’s green earth is there any chance of any of the last three games getting flexed.

Ignoring everything else really, NFL?  Really? Sure I think we are going to win all three, but it is just such a weak, uneventful finish to the season.

1 hour ago, dma0034 said:

I think Arizona is sneaky tough but man that's a tough schedule. Tennessee is the only game until the Pats I'd be absolutely shocked if the Bills loss. Bills are going to win 9/10 games but it's tough for sure

Arizona’s receivers outside MHJr are like 5-foot-6, and their defense is mediocre. I think we handle them at home. 

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I highly doubt the game at Houston is at 1:00 pm. They’re CST.

Cowboys, Chiefs, Vikes and Bears all have had many many 1:00 games over the years and they are in same time zone. 

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

No way on God’s green earth is there any chance of any of the last three games getting flexed.

Ignoring everything else really, NFL?  Really? Sure I think we are going to win all three, but it is just such a weak, uneventful finish to the season.

i think a major advantage the Chiefs took into their Playoff game against the Bills was that they were able to rest players in the meaningless season finale and then had a much easier wildcard game against the Dolphins … whilst the Bills had been in must win games for over a month …and had to slug it out against the physical Steelers …

I actually like things a bit more low key to end the regular season…rather than must win games against the big boys … Im not going to take those Jets for granted either .. they always save their best for the Bills …on the D anyway ..,

• Like (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Unlike you to have a negative outlook 

That's negative? I just said they are likely making the playoffs if they can win out

I got a lot of thumbs down when I predicted 10-7 last year too 😕

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Early thoughts

Love the bye week in Week 12

Like starting with two easy games to work out the kinks in the new look offense

Hate all the away games early when the weather is good in Buffalo

Very boring last three weeks. Wish one of the easy wins vs the pats was sprinkled in the middle somewhere.