Roast of Brady!

10 hours ago, Real McClappy said:

Or maybe people that like to laugh when Brady is getting torn up on his expense?

Yes, this! I’m halfway through and it is hilarious. They eviscerate him and gronk. So far Bledsoe, Kevin hart and Nikki glaser had me weak. Randy moss and Kim k were blah. Looking forward to the rest. ***** like this is so ***** funny 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I wasn’t offended. I’m not one to be easily offended, but I thought NFL teams were supposed to be brotherhoods. Anytime I’ve seen groups of guys work together they become close knit, no matter how much they like each other. There’s certain things you’d think are off limits once part of that brotherhood. I’m not expecting them to condone AH’s actions, but the Pats organization had no issue when he helped them win games. They knew exactly who he was, and didn’t care. Now they make jokes about him. I’m not defending the memory of AH, rather questioning the character of that organization. 

Dude, stop. It's a brotherhood, until you betray your brothers. I was in the Army, it's the same damn thing. The minute you do something against someone, you do it to your brother's just the same. It's the mentality. 

Gtfoh with your chivalry bull####. You act like these dudes are exactly what they show at pressers. *****in nerd 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, this! I’m halfway through and it is hilarious. They eviscerate him and gronk. So far Bledsoe, Kevin hart and Nikki glaser had me weak. Randy moss and Kim k were blah. Looking forward to the rest. ***** like this is so ***** funny 

Bledsoe was surprisingly very good

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, julian said:

Enough crying about the AH jokes.. it’s a roast wtf, the dude was a POS who ended lives and ruined many others including his own child.

To the people complaining about it, don’t watch roasts, they’re no topics off limits and certainly not AH and him doing the world a favour and self deleting.

Anthony Jeselnik is one of my favorite roasters of all time.  The guy is so ruthless, dark and deadpan, it is hilarious.  Anyone who gets offended easily, I’d definitely recommend listening to him 😃

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

On 5/5/2024 at 9:44 PM, JerseyBills said:

I'm an hour in - this is incredible,  amazing comedy so far..

Must watch and there's still a bunch of comedy coming. 

Everyone is getting roasted!! Old school, no woke bs!! Just amazing jokes, nothing off limits, wow

Brilliant stuff so far

First roast, huh? There's a lot of them to watch online.

Ben Affleck definitely seemed to be overly defending of his loverboy after bringing up what appeared was a Bills fan posting on his social media. Or maybe it was a fan of Belicheck. I don’t know. Either way, Affleck definitely wanted to sit in his lap for that few minutes. 

Posted (edited)

Just finished it. Definitely top 3 behind the Charlie Sheen and Larry the Cable Guy Roast. 

Based on my personal comedic tastes I'd rank the roasters

1. Andrew Schulz (pure comedic talent) 2. Tony Hinchcliffe(quick wit)

3. Nikki Glaser (savage until the school girl crush bit)

4. Bill Belichick (very good)

5. Kevin Hart (did a good job hosting)

6. Jeff Ross (he was funny but he wasn't at his best)

7. Sam Jay (most grounded in a funny way) 8. Julian Edelman (savage in a shocking and slightly uncomfortable way) 

9. Manning and Brady (Both are talents and you can tell work hard at everything they do)

10. Drew Bledsoe (funny and played the poor sap well) 

Randy Moss, Ben Affleck, Dana White, Robert Kraft, Kim Kardashian, and Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer were meh. 

Gronk is ridiculous. I was either laughing or he was cringe.

Who finds Will Farrell funny?

The Bills and Buffalo definitely took the most shots although that Jets front office joke was the most savage. 

Netflix missed out not having Bill Burr. Boston guy who would've slayed. 

Those complaining about any of the jokes. Please go see the comedy police and stop ruining everyone else's fun. 

Edited by HaldimandBills

On 5/6/2024 at 7:17 AM, SirAndrew said:

The roast was decent, but it seems we have a lot of secret Brady/Pats fans around here. 

It was 3 hours of pure laughter--   I am not a Brady or pats fan but i did like the entertainment and kudos to them for owning the league for almost 20 years. 

On 5/6/2024 at 7:22 AM, boyst said:

it's one thing to respect the mans status as an elite QB but it's another thing to gobble his scrote like he's something more than a sportsball player. for all the good he has done on the field, lets recap the reality of this guy being nothing special:

1) he left his pregnant girlfriend to hook up with Gizell Bunchen

2) he pushes fake/weird medicine to people as some sort of pyramid scheme voodoo TB12 plan

3) he chose to play 1 more year of mediocre football instead of spend time with his family & wife

4) he cheated multiple times (unnecessarily) in his profession

5) he treated others poorly as a teammate multiple times and showed poor sportsmanship against opponents multiple times.

Sorry, i do not fanfare ordinary people who throw the ball real good. he's just another 40something year old who had a midlife crisis after knocking up Monihan in my books.

So you must be very angelic. Everyone has skeletons in the their closet. When I need a laugh-- I may watch it again

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

It was 3 hours of pure laughter--   I am not a Brady or pats fan but i did like the entertainment and kudos to them for owning the league for almost 20 years. 

So you must be very angelic. Everyone has skeletons in the their closet. When I need a laugh-- I may watch it again

I am not at all saying I'm angelic or even close to a good person. The amount of fanfare these athletes get is ridiculous. That they're treated like they're a gift to the human race is annoying, at best.

There have been few good athletes out there who truly deserve the accolades of respect. One such is Jason Brown.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

I'm sorry but a roast without Lisa Lampanelli is just meh. She's the real Queen of the Roast (OMG Ross is so tacky)

Lampanelli is great, I agree.  Amy Shumer would have been good as well.

Nikki Glazer absolutely slayed, however.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I am not at all saying I'm angelic or even close to a good person. The amount of fanfare these athletes get is ridiculous. That they're treated like they're a gift to the human race is annoying, at best.

There have been few good athletes out there who truly deserve the accolades of respect. One such is Jason Brown.

Dude!  I remember you getting all bent out of shape when I called out OJ for being a POS!  I don't disagree with this post but it's hard to take you seriously after you were going so hard on trying to defend OJ.  Make it make sense my man 

1 hour ago, eball said:

Lampanelli is great, I agree.  Amy Shumer would have been good as well.

Nikki Glazer absolutely slayed, however.

Lampanelli and Shumer have both seemed to step aside from the Stand-Up Comedy world for some reason at the moment.  Lampanelli was great but I coudn't stand Amy Schumer.  I also wonder whatever happened to Sarah Silverman, she used to always do the roasts.

But anyways Nikki is definitely the current top dog in female Stand-Up/Roasts at the moment