Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

How did Miami's track team do in cold weather end of season and in the playoffs last year

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What about the 2 other times when we didn't have a bunch of injuries and KC still put up 40 in both games?

I mean the infamous 13 seconds game we had Dane Jackson-Levi Wallace starting at corner and they lost mathieu and we absolutely pantsed Sorensen hence all the points in both directions lol nobody was getting a stop down the stretch in that one. If anything that’s proof of how much damage a defensive injury can do and how important defensive depth is 

The playoff meeting before that yea I guess that’s a fair criticism…we actually had tre white for that one lol

• Like (+1) 1

Rice and Wilson still available? Wouldn’t hate either, would change us from a small receiver group to a big one. Could make for some interesting red zone lineups.

And there goes Wilson! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Isn’t that was the later part of the draft is about ( filling needs ) ??

The draft is never about one thing. It isn't that easy. But overall I think they have gone for low hanging fruit to fill needs. 

32 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Not really fair

White and Milano were both All-Pro

Johnson is considered the best or second best nickel in all of NFL

Kincaid set rookie TE receive record

They used a first round pick and got the four best WR years in franchise history 

All one time all pro. Usually second team. 

and all have zero impact in big games. Tre was abused in Cincy home playoff game. Milano couldn’t cover Kelce. Keep trying 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Okay, at this point, the only WR I want is Flournoy.

Besides that, I don't know... Trade for next year's picks, or take a punter... 

only 6 of my top 30 WRs left and none are really deep threats besides tahj Washington and he’s basically a 7th round shot in the dark so I guess here’s hoping 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

Then it's time to absolutely punish anyone who touches the ball from Miami. That is if the NFL let's us, they may throw flags on us for being too rough or fine players after the game for the same. I say if your light and fast expect getting hit like your light and fast, this is a big boys game. I swear that's what McDaniel is doing as all this speed and then when his players get lit up, complains saying they're stars you can't let them get hit like that. 

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

So how did Justin shorter become the GM? Cause he has to love this draft!!!

I think there’s a decent shot the plan was either trade up and snag one of the best wrs or stand pat/take a good one with our first pick and trade for another so he’s not quite out of the woods yet lol

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

only 6 of my top 30 WRs left and none are really deep threats besides tahj Washington and he’s basically a 7th round shot in the dark so I guess here’s hoping 🤷🏻‍♂️

At least the cupboard isn't *quite* bare 🤷‍♂️