Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

So I woke up late to the party today.  Did the Bills move any picks around or they just staying pat with the picks they have so far today?

Traded a 5th for a 4th next year from the Bears.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure what some of you expect in the 5th round. No one is a guarantee in the draft especially in the 5th round. I personally think this has been a solid draft. Also have no reason to doubt this team yet or Beane yet. The Bills haven’t sucked in quiet awhile, so I’ll trust them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

You were hoping the Bills would go ***** it and get some flashy guy, problem is Beane doesn't do that because he thinks about tomorrow, which is honestly a good thing the way things are lined up next year is actually great. Also wouldn't just look past Coleman, guy like that hits his ceiling and he's a ***** menace.

We've been told that for years. It's tomorrow now and we just lost a top 10 WR

1 hour ago, Success said:

How much college ball do you watch?  How many names do you know?

Did not put alot of time into o line. And where I read it they spelled his name wrong

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Is it just me, or are there fewer small school guys being picked in the draft this year?  Teams like Georgia and Washington have pretty much every starter drafted now.

With the portal, guys transfer from small schools to bigger programs before their draft year. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

anther 24 yo prospect. They planning on renting cars to get to away games this year?

As I learned a couple days ago, there is a record number of seniors and fewer underclass men in this years draft bc of the covid eligibility stuff combined with underclass men staying in due to NIL deals paying more than late round pick contracts… 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Damn! OT Christian Jones goes right before our pick. I had us taking him with our first 5th and would have loved to have gotten him with our last.

I think they are good on offensive line with the drafting of Granger. They probably feel solid with Van Denmark as the swing tackle.

• Like (+1) 1